Update Error -(1007)

Hello, when I try to update bitdefender 2011 on my windows 7 64x, I receive an error -(1007).

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have heard giving permissions to the NAG folder helps, but it does not in my situation.

Can anybody help me?

Comments

• Hi SOMEGUY,

I noticed that one of my colleagues sent you an email with what can you do to solve the issue. In case you still encounter it after you followed his instructions, let me know if you can update with BitDefender Firewall disabled. Also, I need to know what kind of Internet connection do you have ? Is it wireless, do you connect through a modem ?

Thank you!

• I have win 7 and BD TS 2011.

I have the same problem, I tried modify the NAG properties, no change!

I unistall with latest BitDefender_Uninstall_Tool.exe, reinstall 3x .No change!

Hi SOMEGUY,

I noticed that one of my colleagues sent you an email with what can you do to solve the issue. In case you still encounter it after you followed his instructions, let me know if you can update with BitDefender Firewall disabled. Also, I need to know what kind of Internet connection do you have ? Is it wireless, do you connect through a modem ?

Thank you!

• Hi

Sorry for the delayed reply.

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.