Pchook Error

Hi there

Ticket ID: 201103011013546

I have emailed my licence details as requested in order to get my licence temporarily extended whilst you resolve the issues and have had no reply?

Comments

• edited March 2011

Check again :) email was sent about 1 hour ago. Also added a note to the ticket for my colleagues from Sales Department. They will contact you further with new details about the license key.

Please stop opening topics related to the same issue you encounter, simply reply to the last answer you receive from me or any of my colleagues but in the same topic. Last but not least, with all the respect, however I am also off duty from time to time so please keep in mind that it may take up to 48-72 hours since you will get an answer to your query.

Best regards,

• Check again :) email was sent about 1 hour ago. Also added a note to the ticket for my colleagues from Sales Department. They will contact you further with new details about the license key.

Please stop opening topics related to the same issue you encounter, simply reply to the last answer you receive from me or any of my colleagues but in the same topic. Last but not least, with all the respect, however I am also off duty from time to time so please keep in mind that it may take up to 48-72 hours since you will get an answer to your query.

Best regards,

mines broke too , could you send me the file and instructions please ?

thanks

• Hi

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.