Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Older Versions

Options

Is it possible to revert back to Bitdefender 2011. I recently upgraded to 2012 with a 3 PC deal and it's slowed all of them down to a crawl (1 Windows 7 & 2 XP). I had no issues with 2011, can I install that?

Comments

• nikki605
    edited November 2011
    Options

Yes you can, using the same license key. If you need them, the full-file direct download links for all of the BD 2011 English products can be found in this pinned topic.

If you look in my signature, I am using a mix of BD versions. When purchasing the license key, you are really buying a year's worth of updates regardless of which BD product version you have installed. There are also improvements to the virus detection (scan engine) & cleaning routines with the newer versions, but I have not found that to be a problem.

Regards,

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

The 7 characters keys can be used on Bitdefender 2012 and 2011. The 20 characters keys can be used on Bitdefender 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Have a nice day.

• Many thanks Gary & Cristi. Much appreciated.

• rootkit
    Options

Welcome back.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Have a nice day.