Language Change?

Hi. I was wondering if it was possible to change the language of my BitDefender?

Comments

• i think it can't.

• Hi jman21,

You cannot change the language of your current BD installation. However, you can just download a kit for your language, install it and register it with your current registration key.

Before installing the new version, use the Uninstall Tool to remove your current installation.

Cris.

• Hello jman21

All the installers contains only 1 language. So you can't just change the language as said before.

You can download the different language versions here You have to press on Antivirus,Internet security,total security, final,open the folder of your country. You will find the downloadlink of the manual and the installer. If you have a 64 bit operating system version you have to open the subfolder x64.

Best regards

Niels

• Hi there!

I'm using trial version of BitDefender Total Security 2008 and being about to buy it because I like this product. But it disappointed me that there is no russian version of Total Security 2008. Will you release russian version? And when? I want to buy this as soon as possible because my trial period is counting down. Thank you.

P.S. It will be nice to see you website on russian too ;)

• Dear Cabaliero,

I couldn't find a Russian version for the 2008 products. This is only a user forum. The best thing is contacting live chat select customer care. You can find them here. The latest russian version I could find was for version 10.

Best regards

Niels