Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Some Very Important Drawbacks And Suggestions...!

Options

I am very Sure that you are really trying Hard to fight Viruses. I read the Article about "Duqu" Trojan (Seems the Upgrade of Stuxnet, but without Payload) on -:

http://www.securelist.com/en/blog/20819318...f_Duqu_Part_One

I was happy to find that the Virus was detected only by Bitdefender And Avira Engines (Thanks to the Powerful B-Have and Heuristic Analysis of Bitdefender). Bitdefender detected it as -:

Gen:Trojan.Heur.FU.fuW@aGOd0Wpi

Well..... Keep it Up Guys......!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanted to inform you about few "Misses" from Bitdefender 2012 -:

i) The option for the Action to take when a Virus is Found is Missing in 2012 Versions. It is a Great Comfort for us to choose "Disinfect First, Delete or Quarantine if disinfection Fails" Option which is Missing. Sorry, But To manually do that, I booted my system in safe mode and edited the Bitdefender Settings "XML Files" Myself.

Also, it will be very good that you add an option like "Delete only the infected File from an Archive" instead of Deleting the whole Archive.

ii) From the Very First Releases of your Antivirus Solutions, The disinfection rate of Executable Files from Very Common Threats like "Win32.Sality" and "Win32.Virut" etc is quite slower than Antiviruses like Kaspersky. It matters a lot when we are carrying a lot of softwares in Pen-Drives.

So please Try to make the Disinfection rates as fast as Possible and Try to Add an Option for the Things I have mentioned above. I know that all types of infections cannot be disinfected, but please try to make "Disinfection" as much as possible.

iii) An option for "Save Settings to a file" will be a Plus point so that we can restore the settings from earlier installations (This feature was available in your 2008 and 2009 versions).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Very Good Features of our 2012 Version -:

1) The new GUI is Just AWESOME.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) The Integration of Rescue Mode is an "Exceptional Boon" for Already Infected Systems.

3) More Powerful Heuristic and Behavior Based IDS. (HIPS is very necessary for New kind of Alien and Zero-Day Threats).

4) Auto-Pilot Feature for Rookies...!

5) Many More........

Thanking You...

Neo-The DarK

Comments

• Please Give me the details that whether these feature will be updated in your Present release or In your Bitdefender 2013 release... ? :wub:

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Neo :)

I will forward your feedback/request to our Project Manager and to the guys from our antimalware labs.

They should select all the essential information from your post.

I can not provide you an ETA. I will keep you up to date.

Take care.

• Hi Neo ,

I think 2013 release will be too late , hope antimalware labs working on issues as per important and priority ,so definitely they will do something very soon .

• Thanks for your Reply. Will wait for the Next Versions and Changes in It...! Till then, continue using Bitdefender 2011...! :rolleyes:

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

All the feature request have been submitted to our developers.

Thank you for your time. I will post new information as soon as I have them.

Take care.