Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Slows Internet Dramatically Update!

Options
landser
edited November 2011 in General

Dear Bitdefender,

I bought yesterday 25-11-2011 Internet Security 2012. I installed Bitdefender on a fresh Windows 7 64 bit computer. Bitdefender slows my internet dramatically. I get 1mb download, i have a fast 50 mb connection! I uninstalled Bitdefender and i get 50 mb download speed again. I have read in the forum many people experience the same.

I do not see a solution, so i want to use the 15 days money back guranteed.

Please contact me.

Best Regards,

Daan

UPDATE: I got my money back!

Must say they refunded my money very fast.

I send yesterday a mail to nicolas.scotto@eptimum.com that i want to make use of the 30 days money back quarantee. I got a answer today see below:

Mr. Meijer,

To make the refund of your order

Please complete the document below and return it to the address indicated in the latter.

http://www.eptimum.com/clients/Demande_ann...ion_Eptimum.pdf

Sincerely,

Nicolas

Customer Service

Bitdefender / Eptimum

I filled in the form today ( its in French so i had to use google translate!) and send it back (mail) to them and i tonight i got my money back (paypal account).

I did not expect that at all.

I hope this mail will help others when they decide to use the 30 days money back quarantee!

Best regards,

Daan

Comments

• Dear Bitdefender,

I bought yesterday 25-11-2011 Internet Security 2012. I installed Bitdefender on a fresh Windows 7 64 bit computer. Bitdefender slows my internet dramatically. I get 1mb download, i have a fast 50 mb connection! I uninstalled Bitdefender and i get 50 mb download speed again. I have read in the forum many people experience the same.

I do not see a solution, so i want to use the 15 days money back guranteed.

Please contact me.

Best Regards,

Daan

UPDATE: I got my money back!

Must say they refunded my money very fast.

I send yesterday a mail to nicolas.scotto@eptimum.com that i want to make use of the 30 days money back quarantee. I got a answer today see below:

Mr. Meijer,

To make the refund of your order

Please complete the document below and return it to the address indicated in the latter.

http://www.eptimum.com/clients/Demande_ann...ion_Eptimum.pdf

Sincerely,

Nicolas

Customer Service

Bitdefender / Eptimum

I filled in the form today ( its in French so i had to use google translate!) and send it back (mail) to them and i tonight i got my money back (paypal account).

I did not expect that at all.

I hope this mail will help others when they decide to use the 30 days money back quarantee!

Best regards,

Daan

Congratulations Daan. Well done. I think more of us will be doing the same.

• Hi Daan,seems you are the luck yest man, very rare it happen .

• rootkit
    Options

Hi Daan

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Happy Holidays!

This discussion has been closed.