Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Having All Kinds Of Problems With Bitdefender

Options

I just wanted to say that this years version of Bitdefender 2012 Internet Security ######. It seems not to like a 64 bit system. I've used last year version and it had no issues at all. Websites (especially Google) wont work. Browsers wont load, they just hang. System keeps crashing. What's wrong here? Do you have a 64 bit specific product that actually works. It seems like I need a step by step way to install and configure it. I had to uninstall it. What's up with Bitdefender? From reading the comments here, it seems like this is a beta version where the bugs aren't worked out yet. Looks like I have to find a different security solution.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've contacted your phone and website, to no avail.

My system:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

8 GB memory

Using Internet Explorer; Firefox; Google Chrome browsers

Comments

• I just wanted to say that this years version of Bitdefender 2012 Internet Security ######. It seems not to like a 64 bit system. I've used last year version and it had no issues at all. Websites (especially Google) wont work. Browsers wont load, they just hang. System keeps crashing. What's wrong here? Do you have a 64 bit specific product that actually works. It seems like I need a step by step way to install and configure it. I had to uninstall it. What's up with Bitdefender? From reading the comments here, it seems like this is a beta version where the bugs aren't worked out yet. Looks like I have to find a different security solution.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I've contacted your phone and website, to no avail.

My system:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

8 GB memory

Using Internet Explorer; Firefox; Google Chrome browsers

I have been trying to install BDTS since the beginning of November,yes over 1 month ago. I have been going back and forth with tech support and still have been unable to install BDTS 2012.

• rootkit
    Options

Hi guys :)

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

• I posted in another post that I had to uninstall the product. That was the only way that my computer would work. I need step by step instructions on installation. Plus need a download for a 64 bit specific version. This version is very buggy and crash prone. Just by reading all of the comments and reviews, you guys must have put this version out too soon. It just doesnt work. I guess I have to go back to 2011. (if that will install......)

Please help..... I'm at wits end and ready to ask for a refund.

My ticket number is:201112041008121

• rootkit
    Options

Hi moveandstore

I've sent you further instructions via email.

Please check your inbox in about 10 minutes.

Thank you.

• I got your email. But I've uninstalled the program with the uninstall tool. I need step by step instruction on reinstalling the program so I can run your test. Please help me!!!!

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

You can use this article to install Bitdefender 2012 on your machine:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...ounce&id=44

Thank you.

• I sent the system zip file thru my e-mail. But I had to uninstall everything just to do that. bitdefender kept blocking hotmail and google. Plus any and all websites as well. It hung the system.

This system is crap!

• Any news on how to solve my issue, or bitdefender is faulty right now?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options

Hi :)

I will receive the analysis from our lab later on thes afternoon and I will reply to your email ASAP.

Thank you for your understanding.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello Frank.

Please check your inbox in about 15 minutes. I will send you an email with further details.

Thank you.