Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Link Scanner Not Working

Options

link scanner not working for bitdefender total security 2012,showing as the page is being scanned

windoiws 7 64

Comments

• Hello,

I'm not following, can you please explain in more details ? If possible and applicable please also enclose a screenshot of any error message you may receive.

Looking forward to your answer!

• vinayravi
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hello,

I'm not following, can you please explain in more details ? If possible and applicable please also enclose a screenshot of any error message you may receive.

Looking forward to your answer!

while searching google page never scanned ,always showing message like shown below image

post-72170-1314955279_thumb.jpg

• Hi,

Click on the gray wart below the address bar, click on 'Settings' and check if the Search Advisor is ON or OFF.

• while searching google page never scanned ,always showing message like shown below image

with the launch of the Build 15.0.27.338, this problem was solved. check the build of the Bitdefender

Regards,

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi

I am sorry for the delay of our answer and I hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to convey our apologies in regards to the situation created.

The current situation should be solved with the latest product update, 15.0.33.1409

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=28647

If you still encounter this issue, please post here.

Thank you.

• I am having the same problem with the Explorer browser, it seems to work correctly with the Firefox browser????

• Dear ovaion,

please let us know the browser version you are using ,if it too old like ie6 may be due to that you are facing the problem .