Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Wi-fi Notifications....

Options

Anybody know how this works? I've seen the pop-up telling me someone has logged on the network but I can't seem to find out anything about it after that. Where in BitDefender can I view who's on the network?

Comments

• Niels
    Options

Hello Jimbo Kern

You can see some information about the activity on your network by going to firewall,activity,press on show log.But I don't think that is the information that you needed. I can say that that is the only location where BitDefender stores the network (internet) events.

Best regards

Niels

• Am I to understand if you miss the pop-up notification, you have ability to see if anyone is logged into your wireless network?

• Niels
    Options

Hello Jimbo Kern

I am not sure about that. If you can't find it on the locations I gave I think that it isn't possible. Keep in mind that I am only a volunteer. There aren't other locations where BitDefender stores information.

Best regards

Niels

• I'm not sure if I've got the right end of the stick here but, I use a wi-fi system with a Netgear router. This system is secured so only systems I set up with the protection key (secured WPA password) can access this system. There is a page on the router config where I can see the current and previous activity of the router, or what IP's have logged on. In all honesty I don't BitDefender is set up to monitor this, it is more the network gateway.

Hope this helps