Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Shutdown After Manual Scan?

Options

Good day:

I've been looking thru the product and the forum here and do not see an options for this but is there an option t allow the computer to shut down after a manual scan has completed? (Want to be able to run a scan at night and not have to come back to shut the computer down before I go to work. I usually forget about this in the morning.)

Thanks.

Comments

• Good day:

I've been looking thru the product and the forum here and do not see an options for this but is there an option t allow the computer to shut down after a manual scan has completed? (Want to be able to run a scan at night and not have to come back to shut the computer down before I go to work. I usually forget about this in the morning.)

Thanks.

Never mind, I found it! :rolleyes:

It's under Custom Scan

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

The is an option but only for the Custom Scan. Please open Bitdefender using the desktop icon and in the main interface click on Scan now.

Select Custom Scan, add the targets and click on Scan Options. You have there the option to automatically shut down the PC if no threats are found.

post-9374-1324923675_thumb.png

Thank you. Merry Christmas!

• Hello :)

The is an option but only for the Custom Scan. Please open Bitdefender using the desktop icon and in the main interface click on Scan now.

Select Custom Scan, add the targets and click on Scan Options. You have there the option to automatically shut down the PC if no threats are found.

post-9374-1324923675_thumb.png

Thank you. Merry Christmas!

Christian:

Thank you. You might have been answering while I was finding it.

Happy holidays to you too.

• rootkit
    Options

Welcome back.

Thank you for your feedback.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Take care :)

• Welcome back.

Thank you for your feedback.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Take care :)

I'm baaaack!

This is weird. I ran the custom scan (C-drive) and had shut off. It ran, and deleted cookies and shut off.

I tried it again, and now it stays on and asks me what to do with cookies. I don't believe I changed any settings anywhere so I question why it would ask me now.

Maybe I am missing something?

Also Is there a way to clear the previous custom scans?

• rootkit
    Options

Hello

The guys fro our lab changed some detection routines in the product.

From the last update, some cookies are automatically deleted and for some the user has to decide if he wants to keep them or not.

I think this will answer to that question regarding the scan.

Thank you. Take care.