Total Security 2012

Has the ******/cookie control feature been removed?

This was one of my favorite features and really helped me feel at peace getting a notification about what some website was trying to do to my machine.

Not having the option to allow or deny scripts/cookies has really made me reconsider my purchase od Total Security 2012.

Comments

• You think you have a problem? Read this post and think again ...

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=31279

Still no response to my post a few days old and still no solution for my big problem, and my license is running out ...

Last Total Security 2012 is without needs too complicated. Why is that I wonder ... Most of the things the average user will not use anyway. Me is not important that antivirus looks nice but is to be set just so right for me. This has become like Nero, there are many things cramped and too bulky.

Probably I'll have to look elsewhere.

Best product was Total Security 2010. Set it once and it does its job without any problems. What is now happening I do not know.

• You think you have a problem? Read this post and think again ...

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=31279

Still no response to my post a few days old and still no solution for my big problem, and my license is running out ...

Last Total Security 2012 is without needs too complicated. Why is that I wonder ... Most of the things the average user will not use anyway. Me is not important that antivirus looks nice but is to be set just so right for me. This has become like Nero, there are many things cramped and too bulky.

Probably I'll have to look elsewhere.

Best product was Total Security 2010. Set it once and it does its job without any problems. What is now happening I do not know.

I think u are just u buggy...man, Total Security 2012 is without needs too complicated....??? WTF u are sayin? Than why is autopilot there? Anyway interface its easy to understand and to work with...maybe u are just a spammer, bitdefender problems are NOT in the interface or protection...they have to deal with the bugs still present in products. Cheers!

• Hi Deftones741

Bitdefender 2012 is about silent security. Those modules ware removed because they needed user interventions and some of them where annoying. In Bitdefender 2012 we provide the Auto Pilot that is taking care of everything.

If you have other questions, please let me know.

Thank you. Take care.

• laki71
    edited December 2011
    I think u are just u buggy...man, Total Security 2012 is without needs too complicated....??? WTF u are sayin? Than why is autopilot there? Anyway interface its easy to understand and to work with...maybe u are just a spammer, bitdefender problems are NOT in the interface or protection...they have to deal with the bugs still present in products. Cheers!

1) I am not a spammer! I use, I pay, bitdefender since 2008. year.

2) the autopilot? I do not want to have an autopilot, I want to know what is happening and what is blocked and why. I want personally set everything as it was in previous versions!

3) Why is blocking bitdefender Microsoft Office?

And finally: Could you read my topic before you start talking nonsense! There are pictures that say more than 1000 words ...

I came here to ask for help on which have a right, not to talk bad BitDefender.

I did all as Christian said. I used 3 different operating systems and in all is the same? This means that something is really wrong with this version of Total Security.

• If you can not find a solution to my problems until the expiration of my license I'll have to go to the other side, and I really do not want!

• 1) I am not a spammer! I use, I pay, bitdefender since 2008. year.

2) the autopilot? I do not want to have an autopilot, I want to know what is happening and what is blocked and why. I want personally set everything as it was in previous versions!

3) Why is blocking bitdefender Microsoft Office?

Well, its easy than...1. good for u!

2. u can disable autopilot, but im sure u know that...and that is paranoid mode somewhere in the product :)

except this: I want personally set everything as it was in previous versions!...than use bit 2011...is simple as that :0

3. i dont have this issue.

• I ask you to read my topic. you will understand my problems.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi guys :)

This forum is constructive. There's no need to argue about small things.

@ Deftones741

If you have other questions, I am here for you.

Take care.