Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Issue Laptop Mode Detction Issue

Options

hi

i just have this problem from last three month...but a lot of update version came but this problem never solved.....

Below are the problem

1) Laptop mode is always remain off ......when i restart my computer then i have to manually turn it "ON"..if i will not do it then it remain off.

If i turn it on and everything goes fine like if i plug in then all the module work ...if i unplug then autoscan autopilot ,update turn on...everything went ok if i turn it manually.....if i don't do this then my battery backup reduces ....so plz check this issue

2)Second problem is i can'nt aceess some website and some websites open very slowly......these websites like hotmail..,,google,,,i can open hotmail login page but after login the page always remain in processing and nothing happen also i can'nt login bitdefender page bcoz page always remain in processing..and also if i search in google the search advisor always remain in processing and doesn't show me any rating...when i turn off my bitdefender firewall and uninstall the IDM then everything goes ok........this things happen a lot of time and everytime i got this problem and to resolve this issue i hve to uninstall the bitdefender .........also when i use microsoft outlook connector to download the emails in microsft outlook then i can'nt download it bcoz of the same problem i decribed above......

3) if i click on the sandbox button ehich is in toolbar then nothing happen...this problem is there when bitdefender 2012 launces...........

Plz check these issue and tell me if u want any information from me..i just want to resolve this issue...bcoz i want to use the bitdefender in my laptop...i am going to send the LOG generated by Support tools to CHRISTIAN AND SOME SCREENSHOT WHICH WILL CLEAR THIS PROBLEM ..

I HVE bitdefende r internet security 2012 window 7 64 bit home.

post-65050-1326184027_thumb.png

post-65050-1326184046_thumb.png

post-65050-1326184079_thumb.png

Comments

• amitraina
    edited January 2012
    Options
    hi

i just have this problem from last three month...but a lot of update version came but this problem never solved.....

Below are the problem

1) Laptop mode is always remain off ......when i restart my computer then i have to manually turn it "ON"..if i will not do it then it remain off.

If i turn it on and everything goes fine like if i plug in then all the module work ...if i unplug then autoscan autopilot ,update turn on...everything went ok if i turn it manually.....if i don't do this then my battery backup reduces ....so plz check this issue

2)Second problem is i can'nt aceess some website and some websites open very slowly......these websites like hotmail..,,google,,,i can open hotmail login page but after login the page always remain in processing and nothing happen also i can'nt login bitdefender page bcoz page always remain in processing..and also if i search in google the search advisor always remain in processing and doesn't show me any rating...when i turn off my bitdefender firewall and uninstall the IDM then everything goes ok........this things happen a lot of time and everytime i got this problem and to resolve this issue i hve to uninstall the bitdefender .........also when i use microsoft outlook connector to download the emails in microsft outlook then i can'nt download it bcoz of the same problem i decribed above......

3) if i click on the sandbox button ehich is in toolbar then nothing happen...this problem is there when bitdefender 2012 launces...........

Plz check these issue and tell me if u want any information from me..i just want to resolve this issue...bcoz i want to use the bitdefender in my laptop...i am going to send the LOG generated by Support tools to CHRISTIAN AND SOME SCREENSHOT WHICH WILL CLEAR THIS PROBLEM ..

I HVE bitdefende r internet security 2012 window 7 64 bit home.

i hve attachec some screenshot please see it

• amitraina
    edited January 2012
    Options

sorry here is the Screenshot link..plz check it

laptop

hotmail

Siteadvisor

Google

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello

The slowdown issue has been solved.

Please check this post:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=130724

and install the Beta version of Internet Download manager.

Thank you.

• hi

i have uninstall the IDM and the problem of slow down is not there know........going to install beta version of IDM let see what happen....

One thing Christian what abut the Laptop Mode detection..i hve to manuall turned it on when i started my PC..any solution of this problem....

• amitraina
    edited January 2012
    Options

after uninstalling the IDM slowdown problem resolved in my Laptop...know everything is ok in my Laptop.......

except Laptop Mode Detection...please resolve it also and tell me what to do for this

• One thing more i want to know that....Is system Mechanic v 10.7...tuneup utility is comaptible with bitdefender internet security 2012.......

• amitraina
    edited January 2012
    Options

I still waiting for reply from moderator..abut the issue of laptop mode detection..............IS there any holiday running or something else bcoz of that nobody reply ..............i thnk its more than 48 hour but still waiting for reply......

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello

The issue has been forwarded to our developers. The y currently working on a fix.

Thank you for reporting this.

As soon as I have fresh information, i will post here.

Take care.