Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Access

Options

Why firewall allows access to the Internet unknown applications settings in default. This is a big threat to the security system. Thank you.

Comments

• Why firewall allows access to the Internet unknown applications settings in default. This is a big threat to the security system. Thank you.

hi

i think bitdefender allow it but its active virus control keep an eye on unknown application if such application do harm to the pc then bitdefender firewall block those application ....because it is silent security here AUTOPILOT do everything....

rest moderator put a light on this question

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭
    edited January 2012
    Options

AVC is designed to prevent the entry of suspicious applications in the system, I wonder why the firewall pass internet application without a digital signature. Here you can check the program

http://2ip.ru/files/FireWallTest.exe

• rootkit
    Options

Hello Rampant

Can you please provide me software that were allowed access to the internet and you consider them dangerous?

p.s.: all digital signed software that are from known software developers are allowed by default.

Thank you.

• Hi Rampant. What applications exactly are you referring to?

• Rampant
    Options

I talked about the test program FireWallTest.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Do you have a English version of that software? I can not understand what's saying in the main window.

Also, connecting to an external IP by an application is not considered a dangerous application. Only if it is starting to download files or it uses a random port each time it will be blocked.

That application is not a test application in the industry.

Thank you.

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Options

This program is not digitally signed, and is trying to convey information to the external network, is not enough information for the application lock? country) and no matter what language it is written.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I have made a request regarding that file.

We will see what we can do about that application.

Take care.