Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Slow Page Opening Problem

Options

Hi

recently i installed windows 7 x64 home premium , and bitdefender Antivirus Plus with zonealarm free firewall . everything was good , but from yesterday html pages will open slowsly , i mean whole page must be loaded to display . many websites are like this . some download links like pdf files will be download full and then at once from 0% i will see 100% after minutes.

what`s the problem ? what i must do to remove the issue ?

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hi

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

• thanks for answering , i sent you pm , please let me know if i did wrong

thanks again

• please answer , what i must do now ?

• columbo
    Options

Hi aminnazifi :)

Those log files are pretty intense, and can take awhile to go through, please hang in there for a bit.

Also, what version of Zone Alarm are you using? I'm using v.9.2.106 with the B.D. AV+ with little issues. I believe Zone Alarm v.10, has a optional toolbar/antiphishing component, that could be conflicting with B.D.?

Mine maybe a little slow in loading a web page, yes, but nothing to annoying for me. Try disabling the Zone Alarm (shut down from Notification Area) and see if that helps. Or, try disabling the Antiphishing from the B.D. Console, or from the B.D. drop down toolbar, restart your browser, and see if that helps until you get a response from your log file read.

• Hi columbo

thanks for answering , i`m using zonealarm 10 . i did that u say , nothing fixed :( . you know before when i had bitdefender internet security , i had this problem too without zonealarm.

i remember in bitdefender internet security 2010 , when i disabled scan html traffic in antivirus , my problem was fixed , but know i don`t know , what`s the problem .

i really like bitdefender products , but this issue is so bad , pleas help me ...

• at first i didn`t have this problem , i think after a update , that bitdefender ver updated to 13.0.36.1350 my problem began ,

• columbo
    columbo
    edited February 2012
    Options

I went to my other PC that has Bitdefender Security Suite 2012 (I just converted over from the AV+) and opened about 15-20 tabs from my iGoogle home page that has about 20 homepage gadget web page links, and only had a couple hesitations upon opening. The pages don't load in a flash, and some that opened a little slower were due to B.D. checking Facebook links in the webpage, but it isn't so slow for me that it's annoying. I just figure that there being scanned by the B.D. antphishing engine. I have experienced faster with other AVs, but for me, it's not slow enough to be a deal breaker, and at times is excellent.

Let's wait to see what Christian come up with. And yes, I am aware of the Slow Web Page loading threads here. It can be improved, but it is rated pretty high as far as online protection. Yes, disabling Scan HTTP in the AV settings was an option.

They don't like (will not permit ;) ) other vendors comparisons here, but here is a link of Neil Rubenking's work, as far as B.D. online antiphishing. If the link needs to be deleted, I understand. :)

• i disabled all options in B.D. but my problem didn`t solved. but i`m sure it`s beacuse of B.D. i had this problem before. with any other antiviruses i don`t have this problem

• aminnazifi
    edited February 2012
    Options

and i don`t know what ticket id is ? i sent zip log file and screenshot of my pc . please someone help me if i did wrong

• columbo
    columbo
    edited February 2012
    Options

A ticket ID would have been if you would have gone the way of email support, in which they would have given you a ticket # (case ID#) to refer your case to, and what the issues involved, your version of B.D. etc.

If there was (is) any problem with what you sent, Christian will let you know.

• thx for info , but he is so slow , 2 days left but no answer from him

• columbo
    Options

I know and understand, he is pretty much our sole help here in reading log files, so it can take 2+ days. If disabling antiphishing settings will get you through until you get a response, at least IE9 has good antiphishing on its own.

• but disabling antiphishing won`t solve me problem

• columbo
    Options

I'm at a loss there, we would need to see if there is another system/software conflict somewhere, which could be shown in the log that was sent.

• it must be a conflict . yes. but i`m wondering , i didn`t add a soft before this problem will be happen , just after updating version of BD it happend like before. can`t wait to solve this problem , it`s so annoying ...

• Hi Christian

please tell me , how long i must wait

• please someone answer me , if my problem won`t solve , i must change my security soft . please answer fast

thanks

• really really sorry for very bad support , i bought norton is 2012

• rootkit
    Options

Hi :)

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.