Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problem With " Automatic Laptop Mode "

Options

i have been installed bd internet security 2012 but i faced a problem , that when i active " automatic laptop mode " ,then i restart my laptop it turnes itself off automatically

Comments

• i have been installed bd internet security 2012 but i faced a problem , that when i active " automatic laptop mode " ,then i restart my laptop it turnes itself off automatically

there isn't any replay , please help me!!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Please follow the steps explained in the article below and send me via PM the generated log file:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=29927

If you were already asked to generate the log file, disregard the message above and just post the ticket ID.

Thank you.

• I have the same problem on my windows 7 ultimate laptop. Reading through the forums I see this is an on going issue.

I guess it is not that big of a deal since all this feature does is turn on and off the anti-virus, update and sync modules when the laptop is not plugged in.

I just set those to off on the laptop and manually update.

Will we be notified when this is fixed?

• i have been installed bd internet security 2012 but i faced a problem , that when i active " automatic laptop mode " ,then i restart my laptop it turnes itself off automatically

what do you mean? the computer itself or the bd is?

• what do you mean? the computer itself or the bd is?

i mean the feature " automatic laptop mode " turns itself off automatically

This is the issue that i thnk remain ongoing..........and next bitdefender product 2013 is released soon............but this issue i thnk never resolve by bitdefender team......CHRISTAIN always says this we Escalate this issue ..the new update is released which is 27 mb but no fix of this laptop is there...........

• This is the issue that i thnk remain ongoing..........and next bitdefender product 2013 is released soon............but this issue i thnk never resolve by bitdefender team......CHRISTAIN always says this we Escalate this issue ..the new update is released which is 27 mb but no fix of this laptop is there...........

Unfortunately, this thing is very disappointed thing

• there is no ideas yet , i relay love this prog & i don't like to remove it please give me any idea to deal this problem

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

We are working on a fix for this issue.

I will post here mode details as soon as I have them

Thank you.

• Hello :)

We are working on a fix for this issue.

I will post here mode details as soon as I have them

Thank you.

thank you you really made me feel happy to read your post

i hope you great progress

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you for your feedback.

We will do our best to solve this ASAP.

I will get back to you when the update is released.

Take care.

• there is any new news about this problem

i hope to here a good news :rolleyes:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Our developers say this is a display issue and they are trying to do their best to release the update really soon.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

• Hello :)

Our developers say this is a display issue and they are trying to do their best to release the update really soon.

sorry , but can you clear more ! :wacko:

• Finally got the update here. I too have same kind of similar issue,came to know that it is a display issue

God never made his work for man to mend vmware_happy.gif

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello everyone :)

I was talking about this being a display issue, basically the functionality is still there, but the interface doesn't read the data from the stored XML file.

That's why the settings are reset each time you close the main interface or reboot the PM.

I will get back to you when I have more news about the update.

Take care.

• elkassas
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Hello everyone :)

I was talking about this being a display issue, basically the functionality is still there, but the interface doesn't read the data from the stored XML file.

That's why the settings are reset each time you close the main interface or reboot the PC.

I will get back to you when I have more news about the update.

Take care.

knowing prob. is the first step to solve prob. that is good progress :rolleyes:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back.

You must know that when an issue is discovered or a confirmed bug, not all data is public.

Sometimes the background investigation takes longer. We need to investigate the cause, the effect, the impact.

This should be fixed really soon.

Have a great weekend!