Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

5 Licenses Biggest Joke

Options
meet6600
edited January 2012 in General

Hi,

I have purchased two licenses in December 2011 of Bit defender Internet Security 2012 and till date the 5 free licenses of Bitdefender Anti Virus Plus 2012 as mentioned in email that I have shared with my friends never work. Whenever i enter them it says the key is invalid. Have written to customer service thrice no response and only 10 days remain after which they would expire. I am so disappointed with the service offered by bitdefeneder and I am regretting my decision to buy it already. So what should I do finally can any one please explain here??

A frustrated customer,

Dilmeet

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Dilmeet

Welcome to our forums.

Could you please provide me the ticket ID so I can take a look in the system? I need this to track you email address, license key and order ID.

Please post here only the ticket ID.

Thank you. Take care.

• Hi Dilmeet

Welcome to our forums.

Could you please provide me the ticket ID so I can take a look in the system? I need this to track you email address, license key and order ID.

Please post here only the ticket ID.

Thank you. Take care.

Ticket ID:201201081003719

Ticket ID:201112261009809

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome back

I have escalated this to Customer Service Department and you will be contacted by my colleague George tomorrow.

Thank you for your patience.

• George R.
    edited January 2012
    Options

Hello meet6600,

I am sorry for the difficulties you encountered, however the license keys you received show up as valid under our system. We previously replied to your support requests via email, asking for a screenshot of the error message. In order to investigate this issue, please attach a screenshot of the error message when replying to the email we just sent.

Thanks!

George

• Unfortunately I'm getting something similar as well.

I activated my license on 28/Nov/2011, and only received the so-called 5 keys on 01/Feb/2012. Naturally none of the keys work, since it's way past the 30 days restriction. I opened a ticket, and the support team answered me with some stock answer saying that the "free licenses have to be installed within 30 days of the installation of the purchased license." Further replies to the ticket seem like dropping stuffs into some kind of black holes.

Anyway, the logic sounds fairly awkward. If I'm not eligible for the free licenses, please do not send me email on that. If I am, then please make sure the keys work as per the instructions in the email. I actually get not-so-funny questions from my friends asking if BitDefender is going down since what they do doesn't seem to be logical.

In case anyone from BitDenfeder is interested, the Ticket ID is 201202151008754.

• Hello hammerng,

As requested, the Safe Environment license keys were re-validated.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

George

• Hi hammerng, I hope you get yours validated but if not, please attach a screenshot with the error message.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

If George mentioned that those licenses will be re-validated, he already made the change in the system.

Let me know if you need any other information.

Take care.