25gb Free For Feedback. When?

At what stage will the 25GB become available? I've submitted feedback, probably 5 'ideas', but they've disappeared as have all the other people's ideas that were listed earlier last week.

I'm reluctant to spend time garnering feedback for improvement if the feedback system itself can't be relied upon.

Am I an isolated case or is the problem widespread?

Regards to all,

Mike

Comments

• Hi Mike :)

Welcome to the forums.

For Bitdefender Safebox standalone, that is the price for bug discovery and great ideas.

25 GB free space for 1 year for those users that heavily test the application and provide feedback. Not all the users will receive that space on our servers.

Thank you.

• Hi Mike :)

Welcome to the forums.

For Bitdefender Safebox standalone, that is the price for bug discovery and great ideas.

25 GB free space for 1 year for those users that heavily test the application and provide feedback. Not all the users will receive that space on our servers.

Thank you.

Since my own 'bug discovery and great ideas' seem to have disappeared into the ether and your revised 25GB offer (above) differs so much from the original:

'1 year 25GB for free only for you. Bitdefender needs your help to test its upcoming online storage and sync services. You are invited to use Safebox and tell us what you think. We'll upgrade you to Safebox 25GB for a year.'

I guess I need to leave Bitdefender to its own incompetent and dishonourable demise?

Your 'price' is too high for me and probably higher than some of your colleagues would wish for.

Over and out.

Regards to all,

Mike

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi Mike :)

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.