Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Tickets Not Being Answered

Options

Since maybe the second ticket I've sent in, in which I was asked to return a "autoruns log" in which I did I've had no other answers for any of the tickets I've listed below. Could I have some kind of explanation as to why these tickets are being ignored? I am still trying to figure out why this version of BDIS 2012 wonn't update the scans in a timely fashion. I know this has been addressed before by BD staff, but it seems that the problem still exists even though I'm running the most updated version of BDIS 2012

Ticket ID:201203091001353]

Ticket ID:201203051016433

Ticket ID:201203041009688

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Randy :)

Welcome to our forums.

I am sorry for the delay of our answer and I hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on. I would like to take advantage of this opportunity to convey our apologies in regards to the situation created.

I will now read all your tickets and get back to you with an answer.

Thank you for understanding. Take care.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

It's me again. Please check your Inbox in about 20 minutes, I will send you a reply.

Take care.

• Randyboy99
    edited March 2012
    Options

It's me again. Please check your Inbox in about 20 minutes, I will send you a reply.

Take care.

I did as you requested in the follow up email that asked me to uninstall the 2 products that you said were security products. Can I point out first that Windows Defender was not running on my computer. I wouldn't run a MS security product if it was the last one left. Personal preference. I disabled it in Services anyway. Secunia I understand being classified as a security product, but Peer Block? How does that rate as a security product? Anyway I got rid of both of them as you requested and it appears that the scans updated, but I'm going to hold my breath for a couple of days till I see if it keeps working properly. I forgot, I ran the repair and restarted and updated and restarted again, so I would've thought with all that the scans would have updated anyway. Let's give it a couple of days to see how this BD program acts, OK?

• Sometimes, it is better to send multiple tickets just to make sure that one of it will be answered. I always send like 2-3 tickets with 10-30 minutes interval just to make sure my query won't be forgotten.good.gif

• Sometimes, it is better to send multiple tickets just to make sure that one of it will be answered. I always send like 2-3 tickets with 10-30 minutes interval just to make sure my query won't be forgotten.good.gif

I almost forgot what 2 of the tickets were about it seemed like they had totally forgotten. I keep forgetting that when they first answer the ticket it's automated so it's just another computer telling you that they feel your problem and they'll get to it within 48 hrs. I guess the machine forgets to tell the real people every now and then. Christian helped me get this solved so I'll have to wait and see if it was the other so called "security products" I had installed that were causing BDIS to hiccup and not update the scanning proccess. Sometimes it would go 4 days or so w/o updating scans and Christian seems to think it might have been Secunia and PeerBlock that were causing this. I guess we'll see.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me know via email or here the status of the product in a few days.

Have a great day.