Parental Control - Remote Access - Settings Unavailable

I configured the parental control for a child, with remote access enabled.

When I log into the web parental control interface, I see his account but when I click on "configuration", I get the "recent activity" tab, with no means to reach the 2 other tabs (alerts and configuration - the click there produces nothing, I stay on "recent activity").

Therefore, I cannot ajust the parameters remotely - and we are going on different sites for the summer hollidays.

Can someone tell me what I did wrong ?

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Hi

The situation should be resolved by now.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

• edited March 2012

Is it also possible to add schedules on parental control on web browser including the remote access feature?good.gif

• Hello :)

Welcome back.

Could you please elaborate that idea? An example will be perfect.

Have a great day.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.