Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Still The Same Update

firozanazreen
firozanazreen ✭✭✭
edited March 2012 in Update

Today i've uninstalled and installed BD. Also used the uninstall tool. I still have the same version since the product update of 03.01.2012. Just need to know since i did everything i know to solve this problem what other steps there are to resolve this? Or does this have to do with the languages: US, DE, ES, FR?

Thanks in advance

Firoza

post-97032-1332412072_thumb.jpg

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Welcome back.

The latest update hasn't been released for localization (NL).

Don't worry, it will be soon. Now, you have the latest actualization available on the servers and Bitdefender is up to date.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.

• Hello :)

Welcome back.

The latest update hasn't been released for localization (NL).

Don't worry, it will be soon. Now, you have the latest actualization available on the servers and Bitdefender is up to date.

Let me know if you have other questions.

Take care.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your quick response and great to know that i only have to wait for the next version update.

Had a problem with the action center (windows 7). It kept on warning me that Bitdefender was outdated. Thats why i thought that it had something to do with this version.

I just downloaded and installed weekly.exe and it looks like it helped or maybe its just a coincidence ^_^

Thanks

Firoza

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Thank you for your feedback.

Action Center sometimes reports Bitdefender as out of date, but is a false alarm.

When the product is out of date, you will see an orange warning in the main interface.

Take care.

• Hello :)

Action Center sometimes reports Bitdefender as out of date, but is a false alarm.

When the product is out of date, you will see an orange warning in the main interface.

Take care.

Hi Christian,

The next time i'll check the main interface :)

Thanks for the extra info.

Regards

Firoza

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Should you require any information, don't hesitate to post here.

Have a great weekend!