Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Latest Build 15.0.38.1604, What's Your Oppinion ?

Options

right now im using BDIS 2011 build 14.0.30.357, there's couple bugs with this version that really annoys me

and im wondering if those were fixed with the latest build of BDIS 2012. those bugs are:

1. flash videos keep buffering/downloading even after you close the browser .

2. slow browsing speed .

3. some user have problem with their download manager .

i know BD 2012 have a lot problem but does the latest build fix it ? you guys have any other problem with the current version ?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome back!

Bitdefender 2012 is a new product that doesn't have anything in common with 2011. The web traffic is now scanned via TrafficLight, that is a revolutionary cloud scanner and overall the product has a smaller mark on the system.

You have here the upgrade steps:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=226&id=42

Have a great weekend!

• hi christian thanks for the reply, i feel that the mod/tech support/etc in here are really trying their hardest to help. so, thanks for that.

my concern is that i've seen the response about BDIS 2012 in this forum and the more i read the more worried i get.

so, it would be great if user that used to have BDIS 2011 and switching to 2012 to give some of their thoughts.

especially regarding the bugs i've mentioned, or maybe some new bugs that i need to consider.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited April 2012
    Options

Hello :)

I've used all Bitdefender versions since v8 to 2012 and I can tell you that always the latest product has the newest features, modules and improvements.

You should not consider this as an answer from a Technical Support Engineer, is just my opinion as a simple user.

If you don't like it, you can always switch back to 2011.

Take care.

• ok.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi :)

Welcome back!

Let me know if you need anything else.

Have a great week!