Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Purchase A 2 Year License?

Options

I've had it with my Kaspersky Internet Security 2012's slow performance due to the fact that it is very heavy on the system and want to purchase a 2 year license for Bitdefender

The only option I saw online was to buy a 1 year license for 3 PCs

How do I purchase 2 years or more?

Comments

• Nevermind, seems like this company doesn't wanna make any money

Noone on the forums and they don't have the option to buy a 2 year license....sad

bye bye....

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums.

Sorry for the delayed answer.

You have here a purchase link for Bitdefender Internet Security 2012, 2 years, 3 PCs with a 10% discount :)

https://store.bitdefender.com/order/checkout.php?PRODS=4544272&QTY=1&OPTIONS4544272=h-3u-2y&CART=2&COUPON=10%OFFTRIAL

Let me know if you need anything else.

Take care.

• Just purchased a 3 year license for 3 PCs :)

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just purchased a 3 year license for 3 PCs :)

Would you mind posting where you purchased your 3 year license? I would like to see what kind of deal you were given.

• Would you mind posting where you purchased your 3 year license? I would like to see what kind of deal you were given.

1) I installed the demo

2) I clicked on the purchase link from the bottom of the main Bitdefender Window

3) I then was redirected to a site to pay, I changed the 1 year / 3 pcs to 3 years / 3 PCs and I paid like $148

Original price was $159

I got a 10% discount because I clicked on the link from the Bitdefender Demo

• Still didn't receive my key though although the payment was processed by Avangate :(

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options
    1) I installed the demo

2) I clicked on the purchase link from the bottom of the main Bitdefender Window

3) I then was redirected to a site to pay, I changed the 1 year / 3 pcs to 3 years / 3 PCs and I paid like $148

Original price was $159

I got a 10% discount because I clicked on the link from the Bitdefender Demo

Awesome! Good thinking. Next time I will try a demo before renewing to see what kind of discount I can get.

Thanks

• Just received my key :D

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options
    Just received my key :D

Good! I was going to mention that they are legitimate and that I have never had a problem with them.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Let us know if you have other questions or requests.

Take care.