Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Bis 2012 To Bitdefender Antivirus 2012

Options
Charyb
Charyb ✭✭✭

I currently have a paid version of Bitdefender Internet Security 2012.

I have no need for the firewall, parental controls, or anti-spam.

What are my options? Can I downgrade to Antivirus 2012?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

You have 2 options in the current case:

1. You turn off all the modules that you don't use and keep the current product.

2. You switch to Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2012 and we will need to change you current license key(this involves uninstalling the current product and install the new one).

We recommend you to keep the current product, in these days an antivirus software is not enough for your protection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firewall_%28computing%29

Let me know your decision.

Take care.

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options

I am interested in using a different firewall. Would it be ok to turn off the Bitdefender firewall and install a 3rd party firewall? Or would there be problems?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Even if you turn off the firewall, the drivers are still loaded in the memory.

So I understand from your post that you want Bitdefender Antivirus Plus.

In this case, please send me via PM your current license key and an email address.

I will generate you a new key and you will receive further instructions via email.

DO NOT POST THE INFORMATION ON THE FORUMS!

Take care.

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

Yes, I would like to have Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. I have sent you a PM with the info you requested.

Thank you.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

My colleague George will contact you and you will receive the new key and instructions.

Take care.

• Hello Charyb,

Please note that you will find the new license key and reinstall steps in your email Inbox. :)

Regards,

George

• Charyb
    Charyb ✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you Christian and George! This happened much quicker than I anticipated. Great customer service! And, thank you for the extras.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options

Thank you for your feedback!

I declare this case resolved and the topic closed.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.