[resolved] Can I Upgrade To 2013 From 2012 (indian Licence Key)

Hello Forum,

Can I use the UK upgrade links to upgrade my 2012 product which was installed with an Indian licence key?

Thank you,

Lee.

Comments

• Yes u can. The licence is for the product, no matter what language.

• This link can also help in that regard :)

• Thank you for your help, guys.

It was just that when I purchased the 2012 product, I was advised to download the package from an official reseller in India (www.indiars.com) because the Indian keys caused package from the Bitdefender site to not function despite the keys being genuine.

I'll see what happens.

Thanks again,

Lee.

• Thank you for your help, guys.

It was just that when I purchased the 2012 product, I was advised to download the package from an official reseller in India (www.indiars.com) because the Indian keys caused package from the Bitdefender site to not function despite the keys being genuine.

I'll see what happens.

Thanks again,

Lee.

i am an indian and this is what i did when i started bitdefender 2013 setup it asked me to remove the old one which i did after this i installed 2013 which automatically picked up my licence.but i uninstalled it in a day cause there was too many problems with one bieng it kept on blocking apps to connect to internet even though i set the firewall rules to allow.i disabled it but with no success got frustrated and uninstalled it.now everything works.

• i am an indian and this is what i did when i started bitdefender 2013 setup it asked me to remove the old one which i did after this i installed 2013 which automatically picked up my licence.but i uninstalled it in a day cause there was too many problems with one bieng it kept on blocking apps to connect to internet even though i set the firewall rules to allow.i disabled it but with no success got frustrated and uninstalled it.now everything works.

Hello Puneet,

Thank you for the information.

It sounds like a nightmare. What is Bitdefender doing releasing unfinished products?

I thought Beta testing in the wild is supposed to feedback bugs before the final release.

I guess if Microsoft can release buggy software, then any company can.

Thanks again,

Lee.

• I tried the upgrade and everything so far seems to be okay.

I think Safepay would be better as a module in the main panel rather than a stand-alone module.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Thank you very much for your feedback!

I declare this case resolved.

Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.