Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Facebook And Twitter Protection - Pages Not Displaying

I am trying to activate Facebook & Twitter protection for BD Total Security 2013 on a Win 7 64-bit computer. I have tried sevral browsers: IE9, FF14 & Chrome 20 (latest), both with & without extensions, addons, etc. The pages for this under MyBitDefender are not displaying, with FF stating the connection to the server was reset (page taking too long to load). Similar message for IE and have not waited for a message from Chrom, since after 5 minutes, it's still trying to load the page.

How do I activate this protection properly - it does not appear to be working on the MyBitDefender website.

BD installation is new and with all the defaults - program has been running for less than a week.

It should be noted that MyBitDefender serves up its pages very slowly for all sections, so it is hard to tell if anything is loading or not - for instance, selecting "More Info" for a protected computer displays "Loading" for several minutes before finally displayig something. other times it just keeps showing "Loading" and I just have to close the browser since it appears to be stuck.

Comments

• jeanluc69s
    jeanluc69s ✭✭✭
    I am trying to activate Facebook & Twitter protection for BD Total Security 2013 on a Win 7 64-bit computer. I have tried sevral browsers: IE9, FF14 & Chrome 20 (latest), both with & without extensions, addons, etc. The pages for this under MyBitDefender are not displaying, with FF stating the connection to the server was reset (page taking too long to load). Similar message for IE and have not waited for a message from Chrom, since after 5 minutes, it's still trying to load the page.

How do I activate this protection properly - it does not appear to be working on the MyBitDefender website.

BD installation is new and with all the defaults - program has been running for less than a week.

It should be noted that MyBitDefender serves up its pages very slowly for all sections, so it is hard to tell if anything is loading or not - for instance, selecting "More Info" for a protected computer displays "Loading" for several minutes before finally displayig something. other times it just keeps showing "Loading" and I just have to close the browser since it appears to be stuck.

i'm having the same issue again it was fixed by removing windows live family protection but now it's the same problem even without family protection.

• delerium
    edited July 2012
    i'm having the same issue again it was fixed by removing windows live family protection but now it's the same problem even without family protection.

I'm not even using Windows Live anything.

• I'm not even using Windows Live anything.

No Windows-Live here and i have the same problem. I only get a white area on the website. I'm using Opera 12.01. But it's the same with IE

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

We released these days a major update for Safego. Could you please tell me if you still encounter any issues?

Thank you!

• Hello :)

We released these days a major update for Safego. Could you please tell me if you still encounter any issues?

Thank you!

No change. Only a white page here. First i thought it's a problem with the german page (i live in Germany), but it's the same on the english website.

• nemo85
    edited September 2012

Facebook protection worked in mybitdefender a week ago now only shows white page or chrome browser error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE).

• Facebook protection worked in mybitdefender a week ago now only shows white page or chrome browser error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE).

Got the same problem.

• I am also not getting a page when I try the facebook protection on Bitdefender Total Security. It appears to be a completely useless part of the Bitdefender service. Does anyone have a solution?

• Hello :)

Thank you!

How does one change my twitter acct on Safego? i initially put the incorrect twitter acct that i no longer using. thanks

dchbi

• Hi all, do you need further assistance?

@ dchbi : Please login with the correct Twitter account from here -> http://safego.bitdefender.com/

Thank you! :)