Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Update Bitdefender 2013-latest Build: 16.18.0.1406

Options
superman24101994
edited August 2012 in Update

I have just updated Bitdefender 2013-latest Build: 16.18.0.1406. I think it will solve many problem.

BD can help us make a offline installer when release new build :)

I think it very usefull when I have to wait more than 1 hour to install and update

Thanks.

post-106270-1343810034_thumb.png

Comments

• Hi,

Which issue the last build fix ?

thanks.

• Hi,

Which issue the last build fix ?

thanks.

Hi,

Up to now, I don't meet any problem with IDM, CFosSpeed or other issues which I had created topic before.

I will report new issue here.

I hope BD will release lastest offline installer and update offline for BD 2013 when Windows 8 RTM available for download

• Hi,

Up to now, I don't meet any problem with IDM, CFosSpeed or other issues which I had created topic before.

I will report new issue here.

I hope BD will release lastest offline installer and update offline for BD 2013 when Windows 8 RTM available for download

Hi,

On my system, issue with IDM remains. :(

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you for your feedback!

Now, I can tell that the changelog for the new version will be posted in the dedicated topic real soon.

As for the installer, we will update that one too. Also, I recommend you always to use the small installer because that one is updated often.

I will let you know when the new kits will be online, the links will remain the same.

Take care.

• You can download new offline installer for this build now :)

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35494

• mitza97
    mitza97
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I have just updated Bitdefender 2013-latest Build: 16.18.0.1406. I think it will solve many problem.

BD can help us make a offline installer when release new build :)

I think it very usefull when I have to wait more than 1 hour to install and update

Thanks.

As you can see in the photo attached, offline installers already available on 31th july. :rolleyes:

You can find the links in THIS topic.

Have a nice day !

24dj6aa.png

PS: Sorry for later post, only now i see the last topic. :huh:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello everyone :)

I have updated the changelog over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry151654

As for the installation kits, we do not modify the small installer over and over, most of the changes are made on the update servers and the installer will look for the latest updates during the update.

This build will be soon available during the installation process and after that, Bitdefender 2013 will be up to date when the installation process is finished.

I consider this subject resolved.

Have a great day!

This discussion has been closed.