Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Activation Key, Told To Wait 24 To 48 Hours!

Options

I purchased a copy of Bitdefender Anti-Virus Plus 2013 earlier on this morning, I received my confirmation e-mail which beyond belief contains not activation key, the product was purchased from www.bitdefender.co.uk.

The level of customer support I have received is poor, generally speaking its a "its been passed on to my colleagues don't worry about", I've paid for a product but I have to wait for it? That can't be right surely.

I was that angry that in Jest, i submitted a refund form; (although i did actually quite like the product and its ease of use) the service I have received has more than put me off.

I have still yet to receive a response in regards to the refund form being sent, there was no mention of any timescales, roughly how long should this take?

Comments

• I think you should receive TWO e-mails, the first with confirmation of payment, the second with the key.

Just for sure, did you check your spam folder?

I am quite happy with BD, so think on it!

• Yeah I received the first confirmation e-mail which states in the e-mail itself (insert activation key mentioned earlier in the e-mail) which is actually just blank! My spam folder has nothing from BD in it, and when i try to track or find my order using the link, password and order id it say's its unable to find it!

• alexx69
    alexx69 ✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yeah I received the first confirmation e-mail which states in the e-mail itself (insert activation key mentioned earlier in the e-mail) which is actually just blank! My spam folder has nothing from BD in it, and when i try to track or find my order using the link, password and order id it say's its unable to find it!

Hello PaulJH,

Christian from Technical Support will contact you about informations of your email which you used when payment and he will found you in the system and soon as possible he will sent you the license key.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day !

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hi Paul :)

Please send me a PM with the email that you used to make the purchase and I will check it in the system.

DO NOT POST IN ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Hello :)

I've looked on your account and I can only see a trial version registered in it.

My colleague George will assist you with this.

Thank you very much for your patience!

• Hello Paul,

I looked into this issue and provided the license key for your purchase via email.

Regards,

George