Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Never Ending Downloading!

Options

I upgraded my bitdefender internet security suite from the 2012 version to the 2013 version via the free update listed on this site.

My current build is 16.16.0.1348. My last update was 5 DAYS AGO!!! The update problem needs fixing NOW! This is totally unacceptable, with new viruses being released daily my system is at risk because of the lack of customer support or even acknowledgment of a problem!

Comments

• I upgraded my bitdefender internet security suite from the 2012 version to the 2013 version via the free update listed on this site.

My current build is 16.16.0.1348. My last update was 5 DAYS AGO!!! The update problem needs fixing NOW! This is totally unacceptable, with new viruses being released daily my system is at risk because of the lack of customer support or even acknowledgment of a problem!

I'm glad i didn't install my 2013 copy yet. I'm returning mine NOW for a refund. I don't think it's a good software.

• fretless
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'm glad i didn't install my 2013 copy yet. I'm returning mine NOW for a refund. I don't think it's a good software.

the software it's not good.it's EXCELLENT.

the only thing that needs to be improved is the customer service.needs to be operative 24h a day.

• From de homepage:

“Join the millions of computer users worldwide who trust Bitdefender's award-winning antivirus software to keep their PCs, data, and identities safe from attack.”

400 million copies sold. And not a 24/7 customer service. :o It’s a shame.

Only the money counts. This is my first time and last time that buy a Bitdefender product.

• I spoke to Tech Support and they said they have only 1 server and are applying maintenance to it. They said it could be Monday before it is done and it was planned. This sounds very far fetched to me as who would only have one server and do maintenance on it that takes it down for 4 days. I don't believe it was planned but they have a problem and this is what they are telling customers. if it was planned why not email customers to elt them know, put something on their site or post on these forums.

Al in all this is terrible customer are that they should put right.

• Ivan911
    edited September 2012
    Options

You can use manual update untill thay fix problem.

But it is something they are becoming famous for BAD(no) support for "exelent product".

I don't think they are so much better (2or3% better detection in tests is not much) than other top AV solution,

and when you count that you have no support at all other AV looks even better. I think i am going to buy Kasparski next time.

Cheers

• You can use manual update untill thay fix problem.

But it is something they are becoming famous for BAD(no) support for "exelent product".

I don't think they are so much better (2or3% better detection in tests is not much) than other top AV solution,

and when you count that you have no support at all other AV looks even better. I think i am going to buy Kasparski next time.

Cheers

I just take mine back and get a refund. I did bought a replacement of another AV. I think Bitdefender is not really good as it sounds so i'm gonna pass. My brother had so much issue with it and he told me to avoid Bitdefender alltogether.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

This discussion will continue over here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=37263

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.