[resolved] Empty Safebox 6% Full

Hello,

My safebox is empty, but shows as 6% full.

Not only that, I cannot get it to work. Clicking on Manage folders does nothing, neither does 'Go to Dashboard', and 'Auto Sync' switch keeps going to off. Also, every time I open the settings, I have to enable safebox.

It's a very strange feature.

My Bitdefender shows 7% used

post-103073-1341361699_thumb.jpg

post-103073-1341361707_thumb.jpg

post-103073-1341361714_thumb.jpg

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Please send me a PM with your email address(the one that you used to activate Bitdefender) and your current license key.

Also, I will need your permission to reset your password so I can log on in your account and check the settings.

Please do NOT post these on the forums.

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

Thank you for the credentials.

I have sent all the data to the Safebox team and I will come back with an answer soon.

Thank you!

• Hi :)

Thank you for the credentials.

I have sent all the data to the Safebox team and I will come back with an answer soon.

Thank you!

Thanks for that.

I clicked the link in the e-mail to change my password, but I get the following error screen:

post-103073-1341441032_thumb.jpg

Please advise.

Thank you.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

We are still working to troubleshoot this, please do not access the only account until I tell you everything is functioning properly.

Thank you!

• Hello :)

Please send me a PM with your email address(the one that you used to activate Bitdefender) and your current license key.

Also, I will need your permission to reset your password so I can log on in your account and check the settings.

Please do NOT post these on the forums.

Thank you!

Christian, I am having the exact same problem except my empty space is showing as 33% full of 25GB, even though my "Files and Folders" and "recycle Bin" are both empty. I am going to PM you my account email and license key as well.

• Thank you for fixing it.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi Lee :)

You are most welcome.

@ cohbraz

Please check you PM and reply back. We need to access your account.

Thank you for understanding!

• cohbraz
    cohbraz
    edited July 2012
    @ cohbraz

Please check you PM and reply back. We need to access your account.

Thank you for understanding!

Thanks. I replied to your PM. Feel free do do whatever it takes to fix this issue.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Your case was forwarded to our developers and I should receive an answer soon.

Thank you for your patience!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012

@ cohbraz

Everything should be OK right, we have solved the issue with your account.

Thank you!

• cohbraz
    cohbraz
    edited August 2012

@ cohbraz

Everything should be OK right, we have solved the issue with your account.

Thank you!

I uploaded a few items to safebox, then deleted them.Safebox is showing 11% full even though there is nothing in the Safebox or Recycle Bin. Also, anytime I go to mybitdefender.com and try to upload something to Safebox, I will get an internal server error or a failure to create... error.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Could you please send me again the email address via PM?

With your permission, I will reset the password and start troubleshooting this.

Take care.

Could you please send me again the email address via PM?

With your permission, I will reset the password and start troubleshooting this.

Take care.

I sent you the PM yesterday. Did you get it?

My colleagues from Safebox team resolved the issue for both accounts.

Unfortunately, you can not move the Safebox licenses from one account to another.

The extra space on our servers is linked to the account, not the license key.

Take care.

My colleagues from Safebox team resolved the issue for both accounts.

Unfortunately, you can not move the Safebox licenses from one account to another.

The extra space on our servers is linked to the account, not the license key.

Take care.

Ok. Thank you for looking into this.

You are most welcome!

I am glad we were able to fix this.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.