Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Never Ending Download

Options
13»

Comments

• columbo
    Options

For now, you could manually use and install the weekly def. updates, it did worked for me in changing my signature update version yesterday when I ran it. http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=36824

• Have the same problem :( Is something wrong with servers? When exactly will it be fixed? Kinda annoying :unsure:

have they had heard of backup severs in issues like this. this is last time i am going to use bf. noone can give you a proper answer as to how long this is going to take. if this was planned with would be a novel idea to let customers know.

• for the moment,updates works.I hope it works again,without "loops".

post-51776-1346620021_thumb.jpg

• i spoke too soon :( servers operates intermittently.at this point, I wait.

• columbo
    Options

I have the same sig. updates as you, the last download 5 min ago, of 2179.6kB

bdsig9212.jpg

• alexx69
    Options

I just got this Virus Signatures. Is there a newer ?

post-105258-1346631024_thumb.jpg

• columbo
    columbo
    edited September 2012
    Options

Not that I know of, as I now have the exact sig. updates as you (compared to my above post image), and the Updater has been working normally.

• alexx69
    Options
    Not that I know of, as I now have the exact sig. updates as you (compared to my above post image), and the Updater has been working normally.

I think the situation is more or less resolved and each of us is getting into calmer waters with the updates.

In the last 1 hour, i had updates at every 15 minutes and without slowdown.

Just in case I started weekly.exe, if i something missed in the meantime.

It seems that everything is now okay.

• just4ufolks
    just4ufolks ✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I have the same sig. updates as you, the last download 5 min ago, of 2179.6kB

bdsig9212.jpg

Thx my friend and I run BDTS - 2012 and still running BUILD: 15.0.40.1724

signature version 7555407

engine 743307

and been UPDATED a few times all day?

I tend think they it should have been UPDATED with current dl this afternoon?

Apparently that is not the case?

Hope that will correct withn additional progressive dl soon?

• columbo
    Options

Hi, just4ufolk :)

Here is where I stand with the 2012 Security Suite, that I update 5 minutes ago. All seems to be updating normally :)

bd2012latestupdate.jpg

• How do you check the build and signature version?

• mitza97
    Options
    How do you check the build and signature version?

Right-click on the taskbar icon of Bitdefender and after that click on about. :rolleyes:

• just4ufolks
    Options
    Thx my friend and I run BDTS - 2012 and still running BUILD: 15.0.40.1724

signature version 7555407

engine 743307

and been UPDATED a few times all day?

I tend think they it should have been UPDATED with current dl this afternoon?

Apparently that is not the case?

Hope that will correct withn additional progressive dl soon?

Thx again for the prompt feed back n input ....yes appears to be working n at last chk abt 5 min ago UPDATe ..showing..

all updates data like Eng Ver 743315 n Vir Sig 7557796

I have an issue with print screen so i have to put data manually? any suggest....running WIN7 PRO on HP Pro Book..?

UNRELATED but and every time my auto update updates the vir sig the AUTO PILOT SHUTS OFF and need to activate manually until next round?

Thanks again..

• columbo
    columbo
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I have an issue with print screen so i have to put data manually? any suggest....running WIN7 PRO on HP Pro Book..?

Thanks again..

You can use the little known, or at least maybe little used Snipping Tool (Start/All Programs/Accessories/Snipping Tool) and I left click it to Pin to Taskbar, for easy access. Here is a link to help http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows...s/snipping-tool and also this link gives a nice trick to be able to catch a pop up, or a right click menu capture, it's the second answer under the Top 5 Answers titled, As Per Snipping Tool Help File: http://superuser.com/questions/64182/can-w...ds-later-and-ca

A little trick to add to the last link, when Snipping tool loads on your screen, and you hit escape, it will still be on your desktop, ready to go, but if you want it off your desktop, but still active, just click anywhere on an open area of your desktop, and it will go into the taskbar, still ready for the capture ctrl/print screen capture.

Hope this helps with at least that part of your post questions :)

• columbo
    Options
    You can use the little known, or at least maybe little used Snipping Tool (Start/All Programs/Accessories/Snipping Tool) and I left click it to Pin to Taskbar, for .......

Edit to late, Right Clicking to get the menu option to pin to taskbar :P

• just4ufolks
    Options
    You can use the little known, or at least maybe little used Snipping Tool (Start/All Programs/Accessories/Snipping Tool) and I left click it to Pin to Taskbar, for easy access. Here is a link to help http://windows.microsoft.com/is-IS/windows...s/snipping-tool and also this link gives a nice trick to be able to catch a pop up, or a right click menu capture, it's the second answer under the Top 5 Answers titled, As Per Snipping Tool Help File: http://superuser.com/questions/64182/can-w...ds-later-and-ca

A little trick to add to the last link, when Snipping tool loads on your screen, and you hit escape, it will still be on your desktop, ready to go, but if you want it off your desktop, but still active, just click anywhere on an open area of your desktop, and it will go into the taskbar, still ready for the capture ctrl/print screen capture.

Hope this helps with at least that part of your post questions :)

Thx again Columbo - UR just so very helpful will follow thru with UR so very helpful link that sure will come handy...regards my friend thx for all you do on the forum..hav a nice even,g (not sure UR time line but it,s 6:35 pm where I,m at..

BTW i posted an additional topic at :::

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry156569

wonder if you have anything to say about that plz...

• columbo
    Options

You're welcome friend, and thank you for the kind words :):)

Christian may have to help you with your linked issue, unless some else here has been through the same issue and can help.

I did mention the repair option in your post, just in case that helps.

• Using BDIS 2013, PC eventually ok. Laptop was still reporting no elements although it said it was updated. Eventually repaired the installation and also applied weekly update. Now it is all ok.

Not sure if repair and reboot, weekly.exe or both fixed it but it is fixed!

Let us hope that things are back to normal now!

:rolleyes:

• Right-click on the taskbar icon of Bitdefender and after that click on about. :rolleyes:

Cheers Mitza, how silly of me not to think of that :wacko:

• columbo
    Options

lol, we all went through (had) that question at one time or another ^_^

• columbo
    Options
    lol, we all went through (had) that question at one time or another ^_^

In fact, that is such a common question, that Christian created a Pinned Topic for finding our build number, virus signatures and engine version: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35499

:)

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

This issue was fixed and all the servers are now up and running.

Thank you for your patience and for the cooperation with BitDefender team.

Have a great weekend!

This discussion has been closed.