Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Reduce Speed Of Nerwork And Booting Windows

Options
mohsenking
edited September 2012 in General

Hi everybody

I install BD IS 2013 and enjoy it up to one week !

i Loved BD but it Reduce My Network in opening page (not in downloading just in opening page) and also it reduce speed of my laptop in booting windows

i read this page and do that offers but i cant upload it !

now I install Norton IS 2013 and i haven't any reduce in my pc !

but I love BD very much and if my issue will solve I come back to BD.

4 Q :

1 - in this page I Alway download latest version of BD ?

2 - when I for example install "Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Build 16.0.16.1349" and began to update it ,it automatically will upgrade to lastet version for exp "Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Build 16.20.0.1483" ?

or for having "Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Build 16.20.0.1483" i must download it ?

3 - how can I Know version of my BD that I Installed It ?it wrote where ? icouldnt found it

4 - BD IS haven't Safebox ? just BD Total Have it ?!

Comments

• i read this page and do that offers and upload to THIS page

• Hi everybody

I install BD IS 2013 and enjoy it up to one week !

i Loved BD but it Reduce My Network in opening page (not in downloading just in opening page) and also it reduce speed of my laptop in booting windows

i read this page and do that offers but i cant upload it !

now I install Norton IS 2013 and i haven't any reduce in my pc !

but I love BD very much and if my issue will solve I come back to BD.

4 Q :

1 - in this page I Alway download latest version of BD ?

2 - when I for example install "Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Build 16.0.16.1349" and began to update it ,it automatically will upgrade to lastet version for exp "Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Build 16.20.0.1483" ?

or for having "Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Build 16.20.0.1483" i must download it ?

3 - how can I Know version of my BD that I Installed It ?it wrote where ? icouldnt found it

4 - BD IS haven't Safebox ? just BD Total Have it ?!

Okay, I'm trying to read through your questions. You can download any version of BitDefender from the Trial site. Once you have a license key, meaning you buy it, you just update the license key and you have the extension of support for however long you have purchased, one year for example.

You can download the trial versions here, again if you have a permanent license key it will work with the download

With any release, you just update and you'll get whatever the latest version is, along with any Virus/Malware signature details. You can also force an update to happen whenever you want, it may not fetch anything if you already have the latest signatures and version.

For Me, I can use the toolbar, right click on the Bit Defender Icon (The letter "B" for me) and select "Update Now" or you can go to Start->Programs>Bit Defender Total Security 2013->Bit Defender 2013 Total Security and that pops up the application control panel. Scroll using the scroll tool on the bottom till you see the update tab and select "Update Now"

I also suggest leaving "Auto Update" On.

Here, you can find the product comparison chart. Safebox is only with Total Security or Sphere editions.

You can force an upgrade after installation

• Okay, I'm trying to read through your questions. You can download any version of BitDefender from the Trial site. Once you have a license key, meaning you buy it, you just update the license key and you have the extension of support for however long you have purchased, one year for example.

You can download the trial versions here, again if you have a permanent license key it will work with the download

With any release, you just update and you'll get whatever the latest version is, along with any Virus/Malware signature details. You can also force an update to happen whenever you want, it may not fetch anything if you already have the latest signatures and version.

For Me, I can use the toolbar, right click on the Bit Defender Icon (The letter "B" for me) and select "Update Now" or you can go to Start->Programs>Bit Defender Total Security 2013->Bit Defender 2013 Total Security and that pops up the application control panel. Scroll using the scroll tool on the bottom till you see the update tab and select "Update Now"

I also suggest leaving "Auto Update" On.

Here, you can find the product comparison chart. Safebox is only with Total Security or Sphere editions.

You can force an upgrade after installation

I istall The latest version of that link I wrote

it's pretty good,with this I haven't any Reduce speed on my network or Booting !

I love BitDefender

thank you for answering but my Question is far from your answer ! but it was good mate

• 2 - when I for example install "Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Build 16.0.16.1349" and began to update it ,it automatically will upgrade to lastet version for exp "Bitdefender Total Security 2013 Build 16.20.0.1483" ?

• alexx69
    Options

Hello Mohsen HD,

If you do not get an product update after a successful installation, you can attempts to initiate this process.

"Settings"(main Bitdefender window)<Update<Prompt before downloading<back to main Bitdefender window<choose Update Now<choose only Product Update.

Upon completion of this process you will get notice ("Events") for "Restart", after reboot you'll have a new build.

Tray icon, (below right, near to clock and date), right click on B icon< choose "About".(way to find out build)

Have a nice day.

• Hello Mohsen HD,

If you do not get an product update after a successful installation, you can attempts to initiate this process.

"Settings"(main Bitdefender window)<Update<Prompt before downloading<back to main Bitdefender window<choose Update Now<choose only Product Update.

Upon completion of this process you will get notice ("Events") for "Restart", after reboot you'll have a new build.

Tray icon, (below right, near to clock and date), right click on B icon< choose "About".(way to find out build)

Have a nice day.

thank you for answering

if my Bit be on AutoPilot Mod and update automatically It can't get new build ?

• alexx69
    alexx69 ✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    thank you for answering

Of course you can get a new build via "Auto Update", it's recommended procedure !

Have a nice day.

• thank you for answering

Yes You Can..

• mohsenking
    edited September 2012
    Options

thank to all

I have another Question :

My Bit Sometimes Goes to Update and Antivirus Off !

what is this problem ?

• alexx69
    Options
    thank to all

I have another Question :

My Bit Sometimes Goes to Update and Antivirus Off !

what is this problem ?

Hello,

Do you still have same issues?

• Hello,

Do you still have same issues?

Nooooooooooo !!!

THis Is GoOd Now !

• At least you can boot... I was unable to do that...

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

A product update was released. Your build should be 16.23.0.1637(please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Changelog:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=162888

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35499

Let me know if the situation is solved.

Have a nice day.