Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Now The Product Says My Key Is No Good...

Options

I jump trough hoops to get this product to work with my laptop... i re install it so many times i cannot count... I get it working to the point that it won't update at work behind the firewall but i do the up dates at home because if i don't do an update for 3 days the program will not let my computer boot..

NOW I CAN LIVE WITH THAT TILL MY REGISTRATION IS UP IN 126 DAYS...

but alas... no bitdefender 2013 just could not continue to play nice... i boot up today and the widget says

key is invalid

activate now...

so I have to do a restore to get my computer to boot up... and now I have no active virus control... and it needs an update.. but if I reboot

KEY IS INVALID

ACTIVATE NOW.. OR BUY ANOTHER ONE? WHAT GIVES!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AGAIN MUST I SPEND MORE TIME WITH THIS SOFTWARE THAN GETTING THE WORK I DO WITH THIS COMPUTER DONE...

Comments

• I jump trough hoops to get this product to work with my laptop... i re install it so many times i cannot count... I get it working to the point that it won't update at work behind the firewall but i do the up dates at home because if i don't do an update for 3 days the program will not let my computer boot..

NOW I CAN LIVE WITH THAT TILL MY REGISTRATION IS UP IN 126 DAYS...

but alas... no bitdefender 2013 just could not continue to play nice... i boot up today and the widget says

key is invalid

activate now...

so I have to do a restore to get my computer to boot up... and now I have no active virus control... and it needs an update.. but if I reboot

KEY IS INVALID

ACTIVATE NOW.. OR BUY ANOTHER ONE? WHAT GIVES!!!!!!!!!!! WHY AGAIN MUST I SPEND MORE TIME WITH THIS SOFTWARE THAN GETTING THE WORK I DO WITH THIS COMPUTER DONE...

If You Purchase The product Then E-mail Key to Christian(Technical Staff Of BitDefender).

For Details

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry158000

• If You Purchase The product Then E-mail Key to Christian(Technical Staff Of BitDefender).

For Details

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry158000

HOW DO I PM HIM?

• mitza97
    Options
    HOW DO I PM HIM?

Please click on the next link to send PM to Christian. :rolleyes:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...=4&MID=9374

• Please click on the next link to send PM to Christian. :rolleyes:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...=4&MID=9374

Thanks I sent it on its way.... this software is making me tired.

• tiredofBDrunaround
    edited September 2012
    Options

I sent off the PM and still no reply ... same problem today had to do a restore again to get the computer to get past the INVALID KEY.... ACTIVATE NOW.

still waiting :huh:

ps while i have to keep restoring i keep screwing up my WINDOWS UPDATES THAT I RAN... NOW I GOT TO DO THEM AGAIN... this is not good.

• still awaiting a reply why the program comes up key invalid... and then hangs the computer... sent a pm with the key to Christian but no answer.

had to do another restore to boot the computer.

• alexx69
    Options
    still awaiting a reply why the program comes up key invalid... and then hangs the computer... sent a pm with the key to Christian but no answer.

had to do another restore to boot the computer.

Hello tiredofBDrunaround,

Did you tried to open Ticket ID via "Customer Care" service ?

• Hello tiredofBDrunaround,

Did you tried to open Ticket ID via "Customer Care" service ?

hard to do when you got to take the software off the computer to get it to work.. and now i cannot seem to send a pm either.... i never see the messages in my sent box...

• hard to do when you got to take the software off the computer to get it to work.. and now i cannot seem to send a pm either.... i never see the messages in my sent box...

STILL AWAITING A REPLY... HAVING NO VIRUS SOFTWARE IS LIKE HAVING UNPROTECTED ****...

• Is anybody getting their problems solved with this forum???

• Is anybody getting their problems solved with this forum???

The issue seems somewhat similar to what I experience. I purchased BD AV2013 yesterday and installed it. I downloaded the program from the official site, entered the License Info and everything was accepted. However I notice that when restarting my PC running XP I sometimes do get the ugly black thing instead of the regular widget. It says no valid license but upon clicking on it, I can see my license details showing up and 364 days still showing. Usually after a few minutes this will change to the normal widget and everything seems operational.

To me it looks as though the license check cannot go through as some internet connection is not yet up and running a the time BD starts. Eventually it tries again and then confirms the license. This seems a bit weird and different from any other paid license I am using. I don't mind the check but it should not cause problems when no internet connection is established yet or you work offline.

Am I missing something?

• mitza97
    Options
    Is anybody getting their problems solved with this forum???

Hello.

I suggest you to send an PM to George R.

Send via PM your license and i think he can help you to resolve your problem. You can track an message or save a send message (look on the bottom of the page where you send the PM). :rolleyes:

Have a nice day !

• Hello.

I suggest you to send an PM to George R.

Send via PM your license and i think he can help you to resolve your problem. You can track an message or save a send message (look on the bottom of the page where you send the PM). :rolleyes:

Have a nice day !

I have sent 3 pm's and my sent folder does not show them.. also i have now taken the software off of the one computer it will not work on... if I put it on this computer it works for a day or two then my computer will not boot... soon as I remove the software... computer works fine....

so I sit and wait here for one answer.

• The issue seems somewhat similar to what I experience. I purchased BD AV2013 yesterday and installed it. I downloaded the program from the official site, entered the License Info and everything was accepted. However I notice that when restarting my PC running XP I sometimes do get the ugly black thing instead of the regular widget. It says no valid license but upon clicking on it, I can see my license details showing up and 364 days still showing. Usually after a few minutes this will change to the normal widget and everything seems operational.

To me it looks as though the license check cannot go through as some internet connection is not yet up and running a the time BD starts. Eventually it tries again and then confirms the license. This seems a bit weird and different from any other paid license I am using. I don't mind the check but it should not cause problems when no internet connection is established yet or you work offline.

Am I missing something?

what winds up happening for me is i can see that black widget.. and then i don't get my tray with all the loaded functions... it seems like it hangs explorer... then I have to manually shut down...

when I remove the software all works well with no problems.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited September 2012
    Options

I have sent 3 pm's and my sent folder does not show them.. also i have now taken the software off of the one computer it will not work on... if I put it on this computer it works for a day or two then my computer will not boot... soon as I remove the software... computer works fine....

so I sit and wait here for one answer.

Hi tiredof... :)

Be sure to check to save a copy of sent correspondence at the bottom of the PM screen. It can easily be overlooked or missed, as I have before :)

Messagenotsent.jpg

:)

Columbo

• Hi tiredof... :)

Be sure to check to save a copy of sent correspondence at the bottom of the PM screen. It can easily be overlooked or missed, as I have before :)

Messagenotsent.jpg

:)

Columbo

in the sent folder my pm's don't even show up

this is getting a tad useless... I have had a non working product on this computer for over a month now... soon I am going back to another AV if they don't get it together.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

Please check my answer from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=160321

Thank you!