Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Bitdefender 16.21.0.1504

Options

Download offline installer Bitdefender 16.21.0.1504

post-106270-1348062943_thumb.png

Comments

• Got it with automatic update, no idea what's new. Waiting for Christian.....

• Rampant
    Options

Visually, no change is detected, all of our requests for improvements, can not hear, why we are here?

• Yep & it's reboot time again!! Already THREE requests to reboot to replace all files!! If it continues for rest of the day it will be my usual complete uninstall & reinstall!!! Each build update recently has resulted in this & then BDTS runs brilliantly.

• coolcool1227
    Options
    Visually, no change is detected, all of our requests for improvements, can not hear, why we are here?

I totally agree with you. Our suggestions are either given no importance by them with speculative arguments or we are minority. Thats why I suggested the voting option here Voting Option For The Suggested Features and also started the topic in favor of implementation of Advanced User Settings alongwith Silent Security hereWhy Silent Security?, Pros and Cons……Discussion. But all in vain.

Personally I am very disappointed with the Bitdefender since the release of 2012 version.

Will send you the PM after sometime for some more detail.

• Rampant
    Options

Thank ONT, you pretty much do on this forum that would be a better product, and it deserves respect. I'm trying to promote Bitdefender in Russia, but we have a lot of advanced users, and automatic protection to not happy, I'm tired of their calm, saying that developers do everything to implement advanced user settings, and with each update, I see that no one comes to meet us.

I apologize for my bad English.

• Got it with automatic update, no idea what's new. Waiting for Christian.....

Whats new: some previous bugs may be solved and now you will face brand new bugs alongwith some previously un-solved bugs which needs ages to solve again (no one is here on this forum) until bitdefender 2014 come which will have its own bugs and so on............ :rolleyes:

• any offline download for version 16.21.0.1504 ?

• any offline download for version 16.21.0.1504 ?

Wait some days :D

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Thank you all fro your feedback.

I have updated the changelog topic from here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...mp;#entry158827

The online installers and offline kits will be updated shortly.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.