Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Some Questions

Options

1)where do I find logs for autoscan?

2)can I schedule my updates per 2 hours or on daily basis?

3)is there a way to add exclusions to URL filter?

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi maaster :)

As far as your 1st question, that can be found here (see Christian's image) It will show a log after completion: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=151381

Updates are predetermined by Bitdefender auto update module, and for our security, updates at least 1 an hour to keep us fully updated and protected. If you're concerned about it taking up resources "phoning home" the security is a good trade off for such a minor process. I suppose you could disable auto update and check it yourself once a day, if you were ok with that.

As far as #3, the only thing I can think of is creating a Blacklist rule in Parental Control/Web Activity? Or are you talking about White-listing, which can be found in Privacy/Settings/Whitelist?

Columbo

• maaster
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hi maaster :)

As far as your 1st question, that can be found here (see Christian's image) It will show a log after completion: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=151381

Updates are predetermined by Bitdefender auto update module, and for our security, updates at least 1 an hour to keep us fully updated and protected. If you're concerned about it taking up resources "phoning home" the security is a good trade off for such a minor process. I suppose you could disable auto update and check it yourself once a day, if you were ok with that.

As far as #3, the only thing I can think of is creating a Blacklist rule in Parental Control/Web Activity? Or are you talking about White-listing, which can be found in Privacy/Settings/Whitelist?

Columbo

1)actually I dont find any logs in antivirus for autoscan!whether this indicates that bitdefender autoscan has not completed my full system or autoscan is not working?

2)the URL question I mean was the URL scanning of web pages...is there a way to add white list?

3)can gui of bitdefender be changed?..i.e)any skins are available?

• another question....does bitdefender detect adwares,key loggers?

• coolcool1227
    Options
    1)actually I dont find any logs in antivirus for autoscan!whether this indicates that bitdefender autoscan has not completed my full system or autoscan is not working?

2)the URL question I mean was the URL scanning of web pages...is there a way to add white list?

3)can gui of bitdefender be changed?..i.e)any skins are available?

1) Bitdefender lacks a lot in detailed logging system for users (Advanced or Novice) may be such events are logged hiddenly only for technical support that can be gathered by the Support Tool.

2) Read the topic in the User Guide on pages 101-104

3) As far as I know Bitdefender Dashboard or GUI is not customizable e.g color, size, skins etc

• let me make my question clear...I want to add whitelist for antimalware web filter and not for the antiphishing or antispam filter!!!

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

For security reasons that is not possible.

You can always report False Positives on the forums and we will resolve them ASAP.

Take care.