Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[resolved] Invalid Serial Number

Options

Hi,

I have Internet Security 2012 subscribed for 3 years, 3PC's. Till today, I was using it on only one of my personal laptop till today, but when i try to install it in my desktop it says Incorrect/Wrong License Key.

My Customer No. is 175460168613 and the Order No. is 18417893124

Can someone help?

Thanks,

George

Comments

• Hello George,

I will answer your request via email :)

Thanks!

George

• AmyLL
    Options

Hello,

I'm having the same problem with Invalid serial number. I installed bitdefender 2012 total secruity on my desktop computer, now i want to install on my other desktop computer. Been trying to figure this out for few weeks. Sent a pm to one of the staff on the forum asking for help was sent a rude message, yesterday i e-mailed no response.

My Norton anti-virus is going to expire in 2 days will be forced to renew if no one will help me. If that's the case this will be the last bitdefender product i purchase.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

Hi Amy :)

I have checked your license key and is valid in the system.

I will get back to you via PM with further instructions.

Thank you!

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I just received a PM and now the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your feedback.

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.