Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Settinngs Mode And Mybitdefender Section For Newbie

Options
mzbcracker
edited October 2012 in General

hi.

i want to buy bitdefender internet security 2013 and i have two questions:

1-bit defender settings are too simple.is there an advanced mode to access all the details in settings???and if yes how can i activate advanced mode??

2-can i buy a license for bitdefender internet security and activate my software without using "MyBitdefender" section in bitdefender.i mean , activating bitdefender without having to log into "MyBitdefender" section in the upper right section of bitdefender software.

Comments

• hi.

i want to buy bitdefender internet security 2013 and i have two questions:

1-bit defender settings are too simple.is there an advanced mode to access all the details in settings???and if yes how can i activate advanced mode??

Hehehe...what are you talking about? Advanced Mode? You are new-comer thats why you may don't know that bitdefender is a silent security only for novice users and there is absolutely nothing for the users who demands advanced or detailed or customized settings. Many ideas are posted by lot of users that demands like you, but the bitdefender peoples are not willing to implement this in future and insist on silent security. They are considering the whole world as novice, illiterate, and lazy those are living on this planet. So if you want to use bitdefender then be silent as bitdefender to use the silent security and don’t ever ask or suggest for advanced settings as it is of no use at all.

• oh oh. :mellow:

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello :)

I just answered to all the questions from you original topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=38324

Take care.

This discussion has been closed.