Video In Youtube Arent Buffering As Fast As They Use To. Please Help Me....

RichSz
edited August 2011 in Slowdown

The 360p display option would fly by really. in 720p resolution it loads alright.

After installing bitdefender. Both of these are slowed down. Its painful really.

Can someone help je with this please.

Comments

• Hello Richard and welcome on our Forums!

I've created a ticket on your behalf and sent instructions via email on how to further troubleshoot the issue you encounter. Please reply to my email and let me know if the issue is now resolved.

Ticket ID: 201108041030081.

Kind regards,

• how do you make a ticket please. thanks for doing this on my behalf. Just wandering where you go to make 1. For future reference.

• Hello again,

You can simply come here, on the forum, and create a new topic. Me or another colleague will do it for you. You can also ask for Assistance via one of our communication channels: email, phone, live chat assistance or via forum.

You can see the contacts details at:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/contact-us.html

Best regards,

• is nice you make the tickets for us. I looked into the live chat thing as i find this method really good. Im stuck on a screen where u enter name, email,licence key, operating system and message. I click on chat button but nothing happens? where the text boxes or cells where white in background. Turn grey so im not sure if i just have to wait or the screen is slightly broken???

• on chat now. hope this issue can be resolved

• they said in chat. they will pass on to a senior technician. doesnt seem easy to solve. is a big problem for me though. Who would have thought that youtube buffering would become an issue with bitdefender??

• So, i was confident my internet connection was fine. This is because recently after i spoke to my ISP the connection was fixed. Has been working fine ever since. Which led me to think bitdefender was causing a problem.

Today i turned router off and on again thou i think i did this yesterday too. Youtube is working abit better i think so I will just see what happens. Was nice to get an email after talking to someone in chat yesterday with some nice steps to try out. I think right now i will just see how things go.

If anything bugs me i will try the live chat which i think is great you have this.

Bye for now.

:D

• However, if someone knows of why i might be experiencing a slow down with youtube buffering videos. Please leave a post here. Thank you

• acting wierd again. why cant youtube videos load like b4. i shall tryout some steps mentioned whilst talking to live chat

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

As the new Bitdefender 2013 product suite was released, we would like to inform you that you benefit from a FREE upgrade to the latest version.

Apart from the fact that the 2013 suite brings lots of new features and improvements, it will most likely solve any issues that you may have encountered with your previous Bitdefender product.

Please check out this announcement:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=241&id=42

Thank you.