Upgrade Total Security 2011 To Total Security 2013

I purchased BitDefender Total Security 2011 (5PC's & 3years) and have 630+ days left in my subscription;

First, I have been very impressed with the package and other than a few small issues that took a few minutes of researching, the system has preform prefect. In the 450+ days of operating, BitDefender has only missed one incoming threat and that issue was detected in the first full system scan (that runs once every three hours) and quarantined.

My problem is that while researching a SSH issue, I noticed a post that user can upgrage to TS 2013 for free. When I follow the links in the post to check system requirements on the renewal page I receive an error message that the license key is invalid (I prefer not to include it in a open message). I have checked the key that I entered and it is my key in my current system registration page. Just curious if this is going to be an issue, before removing TS 2011 and downloading and installing TS 2013. :unsure:

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!