Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Does Licence Only Apply To The Existing Version Of Bd?

Options

Hi

I am running BD Total Security 2013 (for 3 PC's) with quite a few months remaining on my exsisting Licence.

When BD bring out BD Total Security 2014, do I qualify for a free upgrade (if my current licence is still valid) ?

Or do I have to purchase an upgrade to BD 2014 (even though my licence may be valid) ?

Comments

• Hi

I am running BD Total Security 2013 (for 3 PC's) with quite a few months remaining on my exsisting Licence.

When BD bring out BD Total Security 2014, do I qualify for a free upgrade (if my current licence is still valid) ?

Or do I have to purchase an upgrade to BD 2014 (even though my licence may be valid) ?

if your current licence is still valid the answer is yes you qualify for free upgrade.

• derekp
    edited November 2012
    Options
    if your current licence is still valid the answer is yes you qualify for free upgrade.

Thank you for your prompt reply.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

We offer FREE upgrade to the latest version of our product for all customers with a valid license.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Take care.