Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[escalated] Can´t Enter Chat Room

Options

Hi, i have a BD total sec 2013, vista, core 2duo 2.0 Ghz, 3Gb memory ram. I can´t enter in chat room after i have installed BD. I tried this site: http://batepapo.uol.com.br/bytheme.html?nodeid=486993. please help, i am lonely. thanks.

Comments

• columbo
    Options

Hi ynivers :)

Could you give us a little more information please, as far as is it being blocked by Bitdefender's web page antiphishing protection, or that page won't load at all for you? Have you tried a different browser, and which browser are you using?

Any follow up information could help us resolve this for you.

Thank you :)

Columbo

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I have interrogated that website in the cloud and it is not blocked by any protection module.

Did you tried to use another browser like Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome?

Thank you!

• Hi Columbo, thanks by answer. The page don´t load at all for me after I answer the captcha. The page open, but don´t see anybody in chat room. I tried Chrome and Mozilla. There is no message from BD about blocked page because phishing or firewall or malware. That´s strange. I tried disabillity some functions in BD but didn´t work. Please help. thanks.

• rootkit
    Options

A product update was released. Your build should be 16.23.0.1637(please right click on Bitdefender icon from system tray-near the clock-and choose "About". You should see in the left side the build number).

In order for the product update to be installed, you need to reboot your machine(you should see in the Events -> "Reboot required" under the Update module).

Changelog:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=162888

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35499

Let me know if the situation is solved.

Have a nice day.

• the problem still maintain instead of update.

• rootkit
    Options

Since my last post, we released a new update, your build should be 16.24.0.1682.

Is everything OK now?

Thank you!

• I have the same problem and I have the last update.

Please solve it.

Since my last post, we released a new update, your build should be 16.24.0.1682.

Is everything OK now?

Thank you!

• Georgia
    Options

Thank you both for reporting this issue.

@ ynivers :

I will contact you in a few minutes via email - ticket ID 201302211023062

@ Gustavo Migliorini Arruda :

I found your previous ticket ID 201302121033482 . I will reopen it. Please reply to my email.

If anyone else encounters the same issue with http://batepapo.uol.com.br please don't hesitate to post here.

Thank you! :)

• I have the same problem. How can i fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Best.

• Georgia
    Options

Hi Eagle_2, first of all let me say 'Welcome to the Bitdefender forum! :)

I've already informed our developers about the batepapo chat issue and it's going to be fixed soon by auto-update of the product.

In the meantime, please check your e-mail for a workaround solution. I just opened a ticket for you in our system - ticket ID 201302241001947.

I will personally contact all of you as soon as we release the permanent fix. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have a great weekend!

• i install BT total security 2013 but after this install my chat box not work. text not show in chat box.

why ?

please solve urgently..

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Rakesh, I found your ticket ID 201302251003602 in the system and I will e-mail you asap.

Thank you!

• TJ71
    Options

I have the same problem on Internet Security 2013 (currently evaluating on trial). Please can you also email me the workaround. Thank you

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums, TJ71 :)

I will e-mail you a solution through Ticket ID: 201303141008067

Should you have any enquiries or require further assistance, please get in touch with us again.

Thank you!

• Welcome to the Bitdefender forums, TJ71 :)

I will e-mail you a solution through Ticket ID: 201303141008067

Should you have any enquiries or require further assistance, please get in touch with us again.

Thank you!

Hi,

I have the same problem. How should I proceed?

thxs

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi rumbora and welcome!

I've just sent you an email with detailed instructions - ticket ID 201303271030675.

Our developers are already working o a permanent fix, which will be delivered soon via auto-update of the Bitdefender product.

• Nunoww
    Options

Can you send me the solution ? I've the same problem here!

Thank you

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Nunoww,

I will send you the solution via e-mail in a few seconds.

Your ticket ID is: 201304021025105

• I'm having the same problem with the same chat room.

I have Bitdefender Total Security 2013 version 16.25.0.1710, Windows 7, and Google Chrome 26.0.1410.43m.

I can see that a few people are having the same problem, if it is systematic, why dont you release an update fixing it?

Thanks.

• Hi. I have same problem. How I can fix it? When will you fix it?

• d3xter
    Options

I am having the same problem. I bought bitdefender and installed it. After that i can't see properly chat rooms. Please send to me this temporary fix or anything that works.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

Hello,

@ danillobarba : your ticket ID is 201304171015651

@ nmferreira : ticket ID 201304171015684

@ d3xter : ticket ID 201304171015692

I've just sent emails with the solution to all of you. Please check your inbox and let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Thank you!

• Hello!!

I have the same problem here!

Thanks

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello lipeac5 and welcome to the Bitdefender forum.

I opened a ticket for you in our system - ticket ID 201304181004181. Please check your email to find detailed instructions on how to troubleshoot this issue.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!

• I am with the same problem. Please send me the solution.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello all,

I gladly inform you all that the Batepapo chat issue will be fixed with the next product update! :D

In the meantime, a temporary workaround for your case is described below:

- First of all restart the computer in Safe Mode;

- Browse to: C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender 2013;

- Locate the file: 'update_components.xml';

- Right click on it and select 'Edit' or select 'Open with' and then 'Wordpad' from the list;

- Once the file is opened, look for the '<Product enabled="1"' string;

- Replace the '1' number with '0';

- Locate the file 'bdtl.dll' in the same folder and delete it;

- Restart the computer in Normal mode;

After that you should be able to access the Batepapo chat successfully.

Thank you all for your patience and support!

• Nunoww
    Options

Hello, just to let you know, that this fix you said doesnt helped...now no participants are show, it appears that im alone on the chat, only me....