Money Back Or Fix My Problems I Keep Emailing About

basically ever since i downloaded bitdefender i have had download problems

video drivers video game patches it doesnt matter bitdefender has caused problems

this isnt a glitch in my installation more likely a settings issue

so rather then making a big deal please tell me how i can at least turn off your antivirus to allow programs to download since apparently turning it off via software isnt actually stopping it from still stopping ME from downloading things, or give me my money back so i can get another anti virus

i emailed you what you requested 2 times now and still no response...

Comments

• basically ever since i downloaded bitdefender i have had download problems

video drivers video game patches it doesnt matter bitdefender has caused problems

this isnt a glitch in my installation more likely a settings issue

so rather then making a big deal please tell me how i can at least turn off your antivirus to allow programs to download since apparently turning it off via software isnt actually stopping it from still stopping ME from downloading things, or give me my money back so i can get another anti virus

i emailed you what you requested 2 times now and still no response...

Isn't it wonderful how no one replies to your messages from BD???

I got the same crap from them.... BD runs like it's just installed but doesn't protect my computer for crap.

can't scan, can't do nothing........ This program is a waste of money and they have really taken me for a ride with this!

I want my money back also!

*Mad

• Hello

We apologize for any negative experience you have encountered with our products or our support. Your feedback is appreciated, and will be directed to the appropriate team for review, to enable us to improve our support and services.

Could you please give me your ticket ID?

Thank you for taking the time and please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details from us.

Have a nice day.

• Take note that Bit Defender is one of the best security wall you could have in your system. The only problem for me is that it always checks everything I input in my system that keeps me annoyed, but still I could say thanks. My system is safe until today.good.gif

• I am also having problems with bitdefender and viewing videos,contacted support with no resolve to this issue.

• Hello :)

The discussion will continue in this topic.

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=39356

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.