Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank You Bitdefender

Options

I had received in my Spam email...tell tail sign, from Verizon Wireless that my account was past due, and that I need to take care of it immediately. The links were blocked by Bitdefender's antiphishing engine. I did follow up with a web search and found out this was a prevalent scam, perpetrated under the Verizon name. So heads up all, and Kudos to Bitdefender :)

Columbo

Comments

• I had received in my Spam email...tell tail sign, from Verizon Wireless that my account was past due, and that I need to take care of it immediately. The links were blocked by Bitdefender's antiphishing engine. I did follow up with a web search and found out this was a prevalent scam, perpetrated under the Verizon name. So heads up all, and Kudos to Bitdefender :)

Columbo

Do you work for BitDefender?

• columbo
    Options
    Do you work for BitDefender?

No I don't, it was just an unsolicited thread and post on my behalf :)

Cheers

• coolcool1227
    Options

With all respect, I can't understand what do you want to say in this post either Bitdefender good detection or something else? If everyone posting like this and express his/her gratitude about the detections, then the post counts on the forum should be drastically increased and atleast equal to the virus signatures count.