Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Intelligent Data Protection

JohnWasilewski
edited October 2012 in Privacy

If I register partial credit-card numbers in my Bitdefender data protection, what rule must I set which will always,

- prevent those numbers from being transmitted without my knowledge but

- PERMIT me to use them myself for on-line purchases from any website I happen to use for this?

I mean without having to decide in advance what all the on-line shopping websites are that I (or my wife) might want to use.

It is simply impractical to have to enter a list of exceptions because one roams the internet looking for things sometimes and I simply cannot know at the time of configuring Bitdefender what sites my wife and I may wish to use. We don't want Bitdefender to block credit card numbers that we have entered and are trying to send to HTTPS:// addresses on purpose.

---

John Wasilewski

Oxford

Comments

• Does anyone know a good way of getting an answer from Bitdefender when we post questions like this on the forum?

----

• Hi John :)

If you create a rule for that situation, no one can use the numbers on that PC.

I already forwarded the case to our developers and we are trying to create exceptions for some websites and programs.

Thank you!