Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Renewed Subscription Now What? :)

Options
vet_ca
edited November 2012 in General

I just renewed my Bitdefender 2013 Total Security subscription and received an activation code by email. I'm currently running BD 2013 TS on my HP laptop (Windows 7). The main screen still shows only 118 days remaining on my subscription despite renewing. Do I need to download and reinstall on this machine? I was also informed that my subscription was for 3 computers. The other computers I have are 1) Toshiba laptop (XP Pro) running BD 2012 TS and 2) HP Tablet PC (Windows 7). The Tablet PC has McAfee on it and I'd like to get that off and put BD 2013 TS on it. I'd also like to upgrade the Toshiba to BD 2013 TS. Sure hope some help is forth coming.

Thank you,

vet_ca

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

Please send me a PM with the email address that you used to register the My Bitdefender account and you current license key so I can check them in the system.

DO NOT POST THEM ON THE FORUMS!

Thank you!

• Pm sent. Thank you Christian.

• rootkit
    Options

Hello :)

I can see that you have several products in your account.

Two of those keys are generated because of the Safe Environment promotion that we had on our website.

The last ones are for Total Security. Would you like to merge the period and keep just one key for 3 users?

Thank you!

• Hi Christian,

2 of the 3 keys were from the free subscriptions I received from BD when I originally purchased BT TS 2012 and are on the old Toshiba laptop (still running BD 2012) and the HP Tablet PC (was running BD 2012 but due to problems is now running McAfee...I'd sure like to get BD running on it). My main HP laptop (primary computer) is running BD TS 2013 currently (updated a couple of months ago and have 118 days of subscription remaining). If, as promised in the renewal email I received from BD, my subscription can be renewed by 365 + 118 days (carry over from existing subscription) plus the 4 free months from renewing then that would be great to only have one activation key instead of 3 or more.

Also I'll probably need some help getting McAfee off the HP Tablet PC and reinstalling BD on it. If you could be so kind.

Please feel free to use my email for correspondence if that's easier for you.

Cheers,

vet_ca

• Hi Christian,

I notice that I still have 4 activation keys, is there some problem with my response above?

Please advise.

Thank you,

vet_ca

• Hi Christian,

I'd also like to know why I BD TS 2013 demands I restart my computer so many times each day. For example I've beeen on the computer for 2 hours and BD has asked me to restart 3 times. Most days I have to reboot up to 6 times. Is something wrong?

Thank you,

vet_ca

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

Hi Ron :)

Since we are not allowed to assist you via PM, please note that I've used your email address and I've created on your behalf this ticket ID:

The changes will be made in your account Monday in the morning and you will receive a confirmation on the mail address that you used for the My Bitdefender account.

Thank you.