Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows Update Not Working

Options

bitdefender internet security 2013 is installed on my laptop. few days back, bitdefender services failed to load. So i uninstalled and then reinstalled bitdefender. Therafter whenever i try to update windows manually i get following message

"windows could not search for new updates Error found Code 80072EE2"

When i disable bitdefender firewall, I can check windows updates properly without any errors. But when I enable firewall, i start getting the same message.

I tried fixing windows update component by microsoft fix it as well as once again i reinstalled bitdefender..but there is no use of it.

Please guide me.

Comments

• Maybe you can whitelist the ports that are used for Windows updates a a work around for now. smile2.png

• Maybe you can whitelist the ports that are used for Windows updates a a work around for now. smile2.png

can you please guide me how to add ports in whitelist? thanks

• coolcool1227
    Options

Use Bitdefender in User Mode with IDS and Paranoid Mode ON. And allow the rules when Bitdefender prompt for action. Also add the Windows Update service to the Exclusions.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi wasim,

Do you need further assistance?