Bitdefender Windows 8 Security

Not sure where to post this so I will in firewall

I run windows 8 pro install the trial of Bitdefender Windows 8 Security

The info show everything is running yet the network adapter is not shown at all so no network activity.

post-122213-1354052655_thumb.jpg

post-122213-1354052663_thumb.jpg

post-122213-1354052668_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Daf44
    edited November 2012
    Not sure where to post this so I will in firewall

I run windows 8 pro install the trial of Bitdefender Windows 8 Security

The info show everything is running yet the network adapter is not shown at all so no network activity.

Try a Repair:

Control Panel>Programs/Uninstall a Program>Bitdefender Windows 8 Security>Uninstall> Repair/Uninstall......CLick REPAIR

Good luck!

• Try a Repair:

Control Panel>Programs/Uninstall a Program>Bitdefender Windows 8 Security>Repair/Uninstall......CLick REPAIR

Good luck!

I have done repair 3 times and clean install 2 more times just not working.

3 network adapters I have I also disabled all but one to see if it just could not find because of 3 installed.

2 wired both intel 82579V G, 82583V G

1 wireless broadcom 802.11n

• I have done repair 3 times and clean install 2 more times just not working.

3 network adapters I have I also disabled all but one to see if it just could not find because of 3 installed.

2 wired both intel 82579V G, 82583V G

1 wireless broadcom 802.11n

That's weird!

I am using this software on 2 laptops with no issues.

Maybe Christian from BD will chime-in with a solution.

• well I removed it since I could not get this to work on 3 computers. all running same hardware so it must be the firewall driver not compatible. Not much help here on forums or support. Time to move on to others to try.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi Markjc,

We regret if we put you through any inconvenience, however you have all of our attention if you wish to give our product another chance.

We can try to investigate what is happening on your Windows 8 computers. In order to be able to assist you, could you please post your ticket ID so I can see the history of the issues that you have encountered and the state in which you are now? I will make sure to respond to you in the shortest time possible.

Thank you! :)