Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

No Activation E-mail

Options

I cant receive any activation email... i am already repeating to resend an email still cant receive but when i registered in this forum(needs an activation) i received anactivation in my e-mail but in the bitdefender didnt receive any?

Any solutions ????

Comments

• rootkit
    Options

Hello,

The account is active in the system. Is everything OK now?

Thank you!

• I cant receive the activation email either.

• Hello, I am not receiving the activation email for my bit defender account. Every time I log in I get the link to resend the email but it never comes. Please Help!

• I too am facing the same problem..

• Hi guys, check your spam or junk folder. Sometimes, it goes there for no apparent reasons. smile2.png

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

Hello,

@ karthik794: Further adjustments have been made to your Bitdefender account and you should be able to login on your next attempt. It is now active.

@ Mr JMe: Your Bitdefender account is already active. Please post back if you need further assistance in this matter.

@ arbymou: Your Bitdefender account is also active. Do you need further assistance?