Help!

Hey I got Bitdefender for Christmas and it was a lot of money! <_< I researched and I couldn't find anything on how to fix this...but anyways when I install it, it will install 3/4 of the way then stop and say "Installation failed" I installed SO MANY TIMES and then deleted the old downloads...it didnt give me a log file or anything that's all it said. I don't have a PC I have a Mac with Windows 7 and Bootcamp drivers and everything, everything else works fine but Bitdefender...please please please help :(

Comments

• Hey I got Bitdefender for Christmas and it was a lot of money! dry.gif I researched and I couldn't find anything on how to fix this...but anyways when I install it, it will install 3/4 of the way then stop and say "Installation failed" I installed SO MANY TIMES and then deleted the old downloads...it didnt give me a log file or anything that's all it said. I don't have a PC I have a Mac with Windows 7 and Bootcamp drivers and everything, everything else works fine but Bitdefender...please please please help sad.gif

EDIT: I fixed it and it installed

BUT

I don't know where to find my license key :(

• Duradel
    edited December 2012
    Hey I got Bitdefender for Christmas and it was a lot of money! <_< I researched and I couldn't find anything on how to fix this...but anyways when I install it, it will install 3/4 of the way then stop and say "Installation failed" I installed SO MANY TIMES and then deleted the old downloads...it didnt give me a log file or anything that's all it said. I don't have a PC I have a Mac with Windows 7 and Bootcamp drivers and everything, everything else works fine but Bitdefender...please please please help :(

For anyone else who has this problem, the best thing to do is to download the full offline installer from here:

BitDefender Offline Installers

When BitDefender asks you whether you would like to download updates 'during' the installation process say NO to this otherwise the install will error at the end.

I had this problem and it took a fair amount of experimenting to work out what the cause of the problem was.

• Hey I got Bitdefender for Christmas and it was a lot of money! <_< I researched and I couldn't find anything on how to fix this...but anyways when I install it, it will install 3/4 of the way then stop and say "Installation failed" I installed SO MANY TIMES and then deleted the old downloads...it didnt give me a log file or anything that's all it said. I don't have a PC I have a Mac with Windows 7 and Bootcamp drivers and everything, everything else works fine but Bitdefender...please please please help :(

It's working today..must have been their servers because yesterday i had the same problem

• Hello :)

I can see the license activated in the system. Did you find it in your Inbox on in the box?

Take care.