Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdis 2008- New User Questions

Options

Hi Folks,

Have just installed BDIS 10, and I was wondering if there's any way to import email addresses into the spam white list from an email address book, or any other way to avoid entering each address individually?

Also, is there no longer any display options, like the skin colour, pop ups transparency, etc?

Thanks,

Simon.

Comments

• s4u
    Options

You can do it with you whizard in your Outlook toolbar

• Sorry, I don't generally use Outlook. What wizard are we talking about?

• alexcrist
    Options

Hello Black Dog,

BD v10 includes an AntiSpam toolbar in Outlook Express and MS Outlook. As I understand, BD 2008 has the possibility to include this toolbar in other e-mail clients also (but I don't know for sure... I use Outlook Express).

Also, BD 2008 is the newest version, and it is recommended to upgrade to it. Upgrading is free, as long as your license is still valid.

Cris.

• Hello Black Dog,

BD v10 includes an AntiSpam toolbar in Outlook Express and MS Outlook. As I understand, BD 2008 has the possibility to include this toolbar in other e-mail clients also (but I don't know for sure... I use Outlook Express).

Also, BD 2008 is the newest version, and it is recommended to upgrade to it. Upgrading is free, as long as your license is still valid.

Cris.

Many apologies to all. My version is BDIS 2008. I was mistaken because the license was for BDIS 10.

Cris, could you please change this thread title to reflect the correct version?

I'll have to have a look for this toolbar, as it wasn't apparent when I looked at Outlook just now. Does it have to be enabled in one of the settings?

Many thanks, and sorry again for the confusion. red-face.gif

Simon.

• Niels
    Niels
    edited December 2007
    Options

Dear black dog

I've changed your topic title.

Click on a free space and see if BitDefender Antispam toolbar is checked. If you can't find any mention please do this go to start,run,type regsvr32 C:\Program Files\BitDefender\BitDefender2008\bdo.dll press enter. If you use the wizard option then automatically all of your contacts are being added to the friends list.

Best regards

Niels