Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can I Use A Shampoo Winoptimizer 2013 And Malwarebytes Whith Bitdefender Windows 8 Security

Options

I only want to ask you if i can use winoptimizer 2013 of a shampoo because its the only who desfragments my harddrive and mantain his help, i use tune up utilities and deflager and always have a 7% of fragmentation. Another cuestión, can i use this software to clean the registry?, did anyone use it to optimize your pc?. And can i use malwarebytes free to scan my computer on demand periodically. I know thats not bitdefender products but i ask you that because i have a original licence of a shampoo and many security products are compatible whith malwarebytes. I ask in the english fórum because the answer are fast but i dont speak english. I want to ask you this because i dont want to malfunction on my bitdefender Windows 8 security who Works very fine and fast in a clean instalation, i dont want damange this. Thank you very muy and god bless you

Comments

• I only want to ask you if i can use winoptimizer 2013 of a shampoo because its the only who desfragments my harddrive and mantain his help, i use tune up utilities and deflager and always have a 7% of fragmentation. Another cuestión, can i use this software to clean the registry?, did anyone use it to optimize your pc?. And can i use malwarebytes free to scan my computer on demand periodically. I know thats not bitdefender products but i ask you that because i have a original licence of a shampoo and many security products are compatible whith malwarebytes. I ask in the english fórum because the answer are fast but i dont speak english. I want to ask you this because i dont want to malfunction on my bitdefender Windows 8 security who Works very fine and fast in a clean instalation, i dont want damange this. Thank you very muy and god bless you

I have BD Window 8 Security Antivirus and Ashampoo Winoptimizer 2013 installed on the same computer.

I don't have any problems running "One-Click Optimizer" or Defrag. Just as an exception, put your Winoptimizer in the Excluded Processes list. It should run faster (maybe).

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello aktiffisus,

I see that your question was also answered via chat by our customer support representatives. In case you missed their response - yes, you can use the free version of the other security solution and the optimization software you mention together with Bitdefender.